**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Trial Arena Correction

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    While I don't recall the exact points, I put up around 1mil... The compensation received is no where near the difference I should have got. That is like 2 milestones worth... :s

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I'm gonna try to be slightly optimistic and assume that they missed a 0 for all 4 rewards as there's not even enough for a single regular "collected" arena crystal.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★

Got mine now and looks right. Hope you all get what you should aswell

Did you scored 4.4 M ??
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    @Aztec said:

Did you scored 4.4 M ??
    I did 5m, obtained same correction reward.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    I got 20 units and 5100 phc shards. How it is calculated by Kabam anyone knows??
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 146 ★★
    SMH, I was in a good mood today. I just got TB and a mutant AG. This is a huge slap in the face. It's like the guy you let borrow $20 but he pays you back in pennies and comes up with every excuse as to why he cant pay. OR he ignores and hopes you forget about it.
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    I also did all the milestones and got 18 units!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! You gave 7 units per milestone… now the minimum is 13… so the correction for 3 milestones should be 18 units… not for all of them!!

@Aztec said:

Did you scored 4.4 M ??
    their calculation was actually correct. the only thing I disappointed for is that there is no clear explanation about what we supposed to do to get all the unit on the old arena in compensating the delay of the new arena. if someone could give me a clear thread talking about it, it should answer all the disguise.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    @Aztec said:

@Aztec said:

Did you scored 4.4 M ??
    their calculation was actually correct. the only thing I disappointed for is that there is no clear explanation about what we supposed to do to get all the unit on the old arena in compensating the delay of the new arena. if someone could give me a clear thread talking about it, it should answer all the disguise.
    I can't locate anything either but it was discussed in the Arena feedback thread that it was logical the correction for max rewards had to be hitting all milestone as if the there was no error.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    How smartly the compensation has been given, based on the milestones done by the players.
    Thanton said:

I got 20 units and 5100 phc shards. How it is calculated by Kabam anyone knows??

I got the same amount. I had put 1.2 mil
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142

Thanton said:

Ya I did 1million that time.

Thanton said:

are you sure ? i put 2.2 m and got 18 unit. this is bad. lol
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    I did more than the milestones and somehow only got 15 units. Feel completely screwed over.
    That’s okay though. There’s other games out there that I can spend my money on for 4th of July instead of this joke.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I put up a little over 2.1m which was the final milestone under the old milestones.. this would be about the same as milestone 12 under the new system.. Here's a chart with what the difference in rewards should be.. i have no idea how they came up with the numbers they did for someone who reached the final milestone though.. Then again.. not sure anyone does..

Aztec said:

Thanton said:

are you sure ? i put 2.2 m and got 18 unit. this is bad. lol

Yup I'm sure. I did not have the time to do arena that day and just did till 1.2
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Typical Kabam. A couple of amazing additions like the gauntlet and SoP and then another nonsense move :/

I put up a little over 2.1m which was the final milestone under the old milestones.. this would be about the same as milestone 12 under the new system.. Here's a chart with what the difference in rewards should be.. i have no idea how they came up with the numbers they did for someone who reached the final milestone though.. Then again.. not sure anyone does..

This is useful but needs correction. If you see, you the totals have a difference of only 18 units. You'll have to consider the reduction in number of milestones as well. The milestone points are not the same the two.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Hmmmm...seems like they did say they would compensate for what we missed out on which I guess vaguely refers to the fact that we would get compensated for milestones but either way, I'm pretty sure summoners who grinded 4-5 mill didn't miss out on just 18 units.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Hmmmm...seems like they did say they would compensate for what we missed out on which I guess vaguely refers to the fact that we would get compensated for milestones but either way, I'm pretty sure summoners who grinded 4-5 mill didn't miss out on just 18 units.

I put up the 4.4 and got paid exactly what I was due.

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I got 25 units for 1.5mil and that is also correct

Before you had 15 milestones for 1.5mil with 7 units for each milestone
    15x7= 105 units

Now you have 10 milestones for 1.5mil with 13 units each
    10x13=130 units

So difference is 25 and i got them
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    THIS STINKS
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I haven't received anything lmao
This discussion has been closed.