**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red goblin buff idea. Thoughts?

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So the main complaint people have with RG is his ramp up. So lets change that so whilst fighting hero champs at the start of the fight gain 3 bloodlusts. If fighting a spiderverse champ gain 5 bloodlust. Also remove that lose a bloolust thing and 15% reduced attack on each bloodlust as well.

Now that alone would suffice but lets add a little extra like heavy attacks refresh all debuffs except stuns. Max for armour breaks would be 16. Incinerates would be 24. Power drain would be 8.

With that being said. This buff would easily solidify him in top 7 cosmic IMO.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    As the proud of owner of a natural sig 80 Roblin, this would be fairly solid. The fix on the ramp up is perfect.

I actually don’t think he needs the debuff refresh. What I do think he needs is another line in his sig that allows him to activate Frenzy for X amount of time at the start of the fight
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

As the proud of owner of a natural sig 80 Roblin, this would be fairly solid. The fix on the ramp up is perfect.

I actually don’t think he needs the debuff refresh. What I do think he needs is another line in his sig that allows him to activate Frenzy for X amount of time at the start of the fight

Reason I put that debuff refresh is because I've been watching a ton of horseman storm lol.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Just look at apoc lol. Why can't red goblin have his ramp up where certain champs give more charges

That's my no 1 complaint with him. Remove the bloodlust loss (It's stupid and no decent champ with persistent charges has it) give him a synegy to start with 2 or 3 bloodlust and people will love him more.
    H3t3r said:

Reason I put that debuff refresh is because I've been watching a ton of horseman storm lol.
    Haha that’s fair enough. Have you tried him with Odin? His energize buffs are automatically enhanced. When in frenzy he can completely shut down the opponents power gain through it. Even generally his damage goes mental with Odin
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Red goblin is a top 3 cosmic already.

I like removing the penalty for dying , I don’t see the reason for a penalty that severe. I do think people complain about the ramp up, but I think that’s just the nature of his kit and all cosmic champs in general.

I don’t see why people complain about him, but not Corvus and his charges.

Red goblin fully ramped in my eyes is very very powerful and it wouldn’t be quite balanced if they just removed his ramp up and he came out the gate so strong.

I don’t want to change his ramp up, but would appreciate a synergy like cable/ apoc one.

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Haha that’s fair enough. Have you tried him with Odin? His energize buffs are automatically enhanced. When in frenzy he can completely shut down the opponents power gain through it. Even generally his damage goes mental with Odin
    Sadly still without an odin. Should have grinded arena for him. Did use him with Heimdalls buffs and he was pretty good.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Red goblin is a top 3 cosmic already.

I like removing the penalty for dying , I don’t see the reason for a penalty that severe. I do think people complain about the ramp up, but I think that’s just the nature of his kit and all cosmic champs in general.

I don’t see why people complain about him, but not Corvus and his charges.

Red goblin fully ramped in my eyes is very very powerful and it wouldn’t be quite balanced if they just removed his ramp up and he came out the gate so strong.

I don’t want to change his ramp up, but would appreciate a synergy like cable/ apoc one.

You can't compare him to Corvus, Corvus can hit much harder with only 2-3 charges. He doesn't need to start with full charges just 2-3 like Morningstar
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Sadly still without an odin. Should have grinded arena for him. Did use him with Heimdalls buffs and he was pretty good.
    Yeah I did the Odin grind. Wasn’t fun. But it does make Red Goblin and Hela slightly mental. Unfortunately doesn’t do all that much for their overall viability but it does improve Red Goblin a significant amount in my opinion