**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

June 2021 Rank Ups

Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have had my 5-Star Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) at r4 for a very very long time so I thought he deserved to be at r5, so I did that.
I also pulled 5-Star Warlock to awaken him so he was an instant r5.
This month I also pulled 5-Star Colossus, which i ranked up to r3 where he'll stay for a while.
I've had 5-Star Havok since towards the start of me getting 5-Stars but never ranked him up, so I took him to r3, will r4 then r5 for defense later on, maybe next month or the month after.
I also awakened my Mordo as a 5-Star, so I thought he would be helpful on defense so I took him to r4 and next month, unless I awaken Colossus, pull Torch, Domino or Red Hulk, he'll be going to r5 next.

To sum up what I've ranked up this month, I ranked the following

- 5-Star Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) Rank4 > Rank5
- 5-Star Warlock Rank3 > Rank5
- 5-Star Colossus Rank1 > Rank3
- 5-Star Havok Rank1 > Rank3
- 5-Star Mordo Rank2 > Rank4

So yeah, I've been pretty busy this month and gotten heaps of rank up materials and very glad with all my rank ups.

Should I r5 Mordo? or just leave him at r4 if it's only for defense?

- Intensity108

Comments

• Options
    if you dont have many r5, i wouldnt r5 mordo just yet. You should ask your alliance for a mordo rankup tbh, and honestly, he isnt a reeeeallly good defender. The others mentioned are far more solid in filling niches in your roster.