**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I use cash to buy 6 star vision?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey folks
I feel a little lonely to play this game. That’s why I’ve had many posts lately. I don’t have units at all right now. The vision looks tempting to a collector like me. However the price is…. too high esp with cash. It costs $200 for one Vision! Wow, I expected 4K units but it actually is 6k units. I don’t what to do right now. Are you interested in this offer?

Should I use cash to buy 6 star vision? 14 votes

Yes I’m gonna buy 2 visions with cash
7%
Spity68 1 vote
Yes I’m gonna buy 1 vision with cash
0%
Yes I’m gonna buy 2 visions with my saved units
0%
Yes I’m gonna buy 1 vision with my saved units
0%
Nah no way
92%
Terracx23433JuggerNotEtjama_coloRenaxqqParam1988TheBair123ScrubhanCeltic1981Bzeegroundedmaster20005Typhoon 13 votes

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Nah no way
    1K for 5* and 3K for 6* Vision would be worth it.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Most cavalier or above players have already had the 5 star version. So the bonus 5 star is quite useless at this point
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Nah no way
    Addictor said:

Renaxqq said:

Most cavalier or above players have already had the 5 star version. So the bonus 5 star is quite useless at this point
    I'm Cavalier but I don't have him. I thought that this time 5* Vision will cost less than last time. No point to spend that much for him.