**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It's been 7 months since I defeated 6.4 grandmaster, and I'm still cavalier

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
I'm ftp.. I defeated 6.4 grandmaster boss December first week, with already more than 21k mystic t5cc fragments.. Happily opted for another 25% and which took total at around 33k

So I had around 7 months as I was targeting for 4th July to become throne breaker

I explored each and every cavalier eq and all its objective through which I got at least one 10% t5cc which was later nexus and 5-10 2% t5cc crystal

I have even explored v6 recently and got 25% from that..And after opening all these I'm still 10% away from full t5cc.. 😁
Only option i see is I get 10% selector from 1k cavalier deal which looks kind of impossible.. Not sure if we get those featured store back where I can buy 1%t5cc or I have to buy 3500 unit offer which we get after completing 7.6

I don't even have a good champs to r3 but for the sake of getting throne breaker i wanted to do that..

Not sure if there is another way i can get that.. I can never do abyss..

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Should’ve worked on 7.1 exploration instead of sitting around hoping for a bunch of 2-10%s to add up in the right class.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I beat the gm two weeks ago, and finished all of 7.1 and 7.2 for a total of 6 revives. It's not hard
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,391 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    rdxevil said:

I'm ftp.. I defeated 6.4 grandmaster boss December first week, with already more than 21k mystic t5cc fragments.. Happily opted for another 25% and which took total at around 33k

So I had around 7 months as I was targeting for 4th July to become throne breaker

I explored each and every cavalier eq and all its objective through which I got at least one 10% t5cc which was later nexus and 5-10 2% t5cc crystal

I have even explored v6 recently and got 25% from that..And after opening all these I'm still 10% away from full t5cc.. 😁
    Only option i see is I get 10% selector from 1k cavalier deal which looks kind of impossible.. Not sure if we get those featured store back where I can buy 1%t5cc or I have to buy 3500 unit offer which we get after completing 7.6

I don't even have a good champs to r3 but for the sake of getting throne breaker i wanted to do that..

Not sure if there is another way i can get that.. I can never do abyss..

I feel your pain
    I have even finished 7.2
    But Kabam keeps falling my hand giving Me my Lowest T5CC
    I want mutant
    7.1 Skill my lowest class
    7.2 science my Second lowest class
    Variants the same thing
    Even Cav EQ won't give me mutant
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,391 ★★★★★
    It's Disheartening to be honest
    My last 10 6 stars except Claire has been Trash
    I have 16 memes out of 20
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★

rdxevil said:

I have done till 7.1.5.. Waiting for cavalier offer.. If that is not good will complete 7.1.6 and buy pop up offer which gives 15% selector at 3500 i guess

Why would you wait so late, you can explore 7.1 for far cheaper than 3500 and get a 25% selector
    Maybe I'm lazy.. I find eq easier than act 6/7 nodes.. And 6 months back I never thought after opening so many t5cc i wouldn't have got 12k out of that.. Maybe I would have thought..
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Act 6 gives a full formed t5cc
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

rdxevil said:

I have done till 7.1.5.. Waiting for cavalier offer.. If that is not good will complete 7.1.6 and buy pop up offer which gives 15% selector at 3500 i guess

Why would you wait so late, you can explore 7.1 for far cheaper than 3500 and get a 25% selector
    Maybe I'm lazy.. I find eq easier than act 6/7 nodes.. And 6 months back I never thought after opening so many t5cc i wouldn't have got 12k out of that.. Maybe I would have thought..
    Act 7 is really fun tbh. There's only 1 fight I hated and that was the armour assault civil warrior (post buff) apart from that I enjoyed it all. And I've got the skill of a potato.