**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you rather:

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
Would you rather we follow the trend of 10k shards for a 7* crystal or would you like to be able to ascend 6*'s? I know this is sort of irrelevant cuz hopefully we don't see 7*'s or the sort until 2025, but I am bored. We had R3 six stars for 1.5 years, maybe more. If the trend continues 6* R5 mats won't be available until around 2024. From there we have to think about relics which will hopefully prolong the life of 6*'s and basically be mastery like nodes that make our champions better.

Anyways, my thought is (and I'm sure someone has had this thought before me) what about we get some 7* souls or 7* scrolls, wisdom, something 7* related and once we get a certain amount, we are able to convert 6*'s to 7*'s in a 'rank matching' fashion. For instance you ascend your 6* R5 to a 7* R2. 6* R4 to 7* R1. And your 6* has to be a certain rank to ascend it to ensure balance.

The reason I bring this up is because I believe it could eliminate a lot of stress that players will feel/have felt (when 6*'s were released) and not having to restart. For people who have grinded out high rank champions, they don't have to restart and continue to get value from those six stars they spent thousands of dollars pulling, upgrading, awakening, and sigging up.

Another thing this would do is make it so that newer players can't just pull a 7* and wreck content, or complain about 6.1 saying that their 7* R1 Human Torch with his 60k hp and 4000 attack just doesn't cut it for that impossible Loki boss. They'll have to progress through 6*'s first. And when the game comes to the point (if it ever does) where Kabam wants players to be able to get 7*'s through crystals they can add that.

Vote, lemme know what you think.

Would you rather: 34 votes

Have 7* shards in a few years, following the MCOC norms
32%
Raichu626JuggerNotMarvel2289Thoye3JohnyBoyHoitadoScrubhanHoodie25Draconic_12SchnoodleSwin_man 11 votes
Be able to ascend 6*'s
38%
Foxhero007CropDusterspaceoctopusRockypantherxKill_GreyRenaxqqDawsManMasterzxProChaosMax1012Ace2319TheBoogyManHaptichorizonYoucantseeme 13 votes
Stupid question
29%
Sundance_2099LilMaddogHTMaratoxMasterpuffThanks_D19Yodabolt21WooptyfrickendooOEMVSir_GlobalotYibambe 10 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I honestly don’t know. All content besides like Gauntlet and Abyss is absolutely suited for 5/65s (they get the job done in the other two places but 6r3 are much better), so there would be a need for lots of content for even 6* r4/r5 to justify 7* coming because that would be akin to giving r4 5* materials to people not even on Act 5.

It probably won’t be a thing for a good while unless Kabam makes plenty of hard content that sorta calls for those cutting edge health pools and attack ratings.