**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well it's been a while since I've done one of these so...

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
Last thread I started I was at 11 R3s and today I hit 29 so I felt it was time for an update

Took Negative and Havok up today and realized it's been a little while since I made it easy for everyone to make a bunch of baseless assumptions and post memes. So here you go

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Roster looking sick man (also r3 tigra next)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    is there any content you don't have a counter for?? lol .... well done mate .. that's quite an assembly of champs.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Roster looking sick man (also r3 tigra next)

I need sigs. I have the AG and catalyst to do it now but have like 3 mystic sigs so I just don't think it's worth it yet.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Damn, domino before Sunspot?
    Malreck04 said:

Sunspot wasn't duped at the time. Dom was one of my first 3 R3s after abyss exploration. Still use her, still no regrets, sunspot still isn't worth 180 sigs for 60 prestige points when he's about to drop off a cliff at R4.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

Sunspot wasn't duped at the time. Dom was one of my first 3 R3s after abyss exploration. Still use her, still no regrets, sunspot still isn't worth 180 sigs for 60 prestige points when he's about to drop off a cliff at R4.
    Well, at least you use her and haven't surrendered to the forum hivemind, "DOMINO TRASH." Anyway, excellent roster.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I am insanely jealous of that Mr.N, congrats on that one

Thats awesome! But wheres bae tho?

She's down the pecking order my dude. I'm sorry but Tigra is definitely going before her and I'm still waiting to see what America's kit look s like. She's definitely in the cards though bc I love incursions and she's an absolute monster in them
    BuffBeast said:

Had some people open my eyes to some far more practical uses with him recently so I'm fully on board now. He's a blast to use and really really good for some annoying war matches
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Had some people open my eyes to some far more practical uses with him recently so I'm fully on board now. He's a blast to use and really really good for some annoying war matches
    I really like the uniqueness. The fact that he’s a god is just a bonus
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Did you buy all the deals on this Cyber Weekend or did you think it was not worth it
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Was between him, iHulk, and She Hulk and I honestly just have more fun using him. She Hulk was probably the "best" option but I have a maxed 5* that can cover anywhere she's specifically needed. This was a I want to do this rankup that got some practical use backing by people I trust so I'm stoked.
  • Very nice roster there. Good options for various fights. Good to see you have over twice the number i have (14). COngrats!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Just……..wow.

Which champs do you find using a lot or at least more than the rest?

Just……..wow.

Which champs do you find using a lot or at least more than the rest?

The champs I use the least are probably some of the ones you'd least expect honestly. Some of my least used R3s are Corvus, Ghost, and Omega. I ranked them purely for the option to do legend runs. I don't use suicides daily and prefer champ diversity over pigeonholing myself to a handful of champs bc of a mastery setup.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Nice but where’s your r3 beast? 😩

Edit: would seriously recommend sinister. I’m taking him up in a couple of days, and then Shang Chi once I get the stuff for him which will be a while sadly
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Was between him, iHulk, and She Hulk and I honestly just have more fun using him. She Hulk was probably the "best" option but I have a maxed 5* that can cover anywhere she's specifically needed. This was a I want to do this rankup that got some practical use backing by people I trust so I'm stoked.
    I thought that MN was a really good choice until I saw this...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’ll be very interested to see how Mr N works out for you. I’ve got high hopes for him so it’s nice to see people taking the plunge