**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yesss I finally Beat S.O.P Heavysterio

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Big daddy Apocalypse FTW
2 revives and boosts

Comments

• Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Wow....

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Voodoo is a very good option
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well done! I tried with Apoc and couldn’t get more than 20% down so I turned to my trusty AA and did it in 1 revive. Be interesting to see if anyone could solo it with AA
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Nice, it's an awkward fight.
    I got 30% off of him with Apoc yesterday but, can't do it consistently. Once I can I'll revive and take him down.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Taking my AA to R3 today then I will take him down. Or I might have to give it another try with apoc.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Congrats @odishika123! I'm struggling hard to take him down. Been trying all week. I've used Voodoo, BWCV, AA all to no avail. Don't have a KG or Man Thing ranked up and I only have a 4* Ibom. NExt 48 hours will be crucial for me to take him down. Sigh.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Congrats @odishika123! I'm struggling hard to take him down. Been trying all week. I've used Voodoo, BWCV, AA all to no avail. Don't have a KG or Man Thing ranked up and I only have a 4* Ibom. NExt 48 hours will be crucial for me to take him down. Sigh.

Good luck bro
    AA feat revives can do it
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224

Good luck bro
    AA feat revives can do it
    I tried AA to start and wasn't getting the hang of it but on my break at work I used him again and consistently got him down to about 85%. Of course I was rushing so when I actually sit down and stop taking block damage I should be good to go. Just going to push through. I appreciate it man
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I was very greedy for revives, as I have none after gauntlet. But I had some t4b expiring, so I took 5* ibom to r4. After some practice I did it with 1 revive healing him to full. I also do know now I don't like ibom and hate mysterio sp1
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Those heavys were the best thing in the fight to get opening without parry... And I kinda learned bating heavy while standing lmao....

Summer of Practice 🤘ftw🤘
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I did it with a r5 5* apoc. With 1 revive and 2 lvl 5 potions.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wait you didn’t use guardian??? Wth dude

(Just kidding, congratulations)
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

You have finally bested me, I am proud of you my son. I hope I managed to prepare you well enough for future encounters.

Thank you
    But before I go
    Why the #### do you keep spamming heavies
    It looks cool.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Wait you didn’t use guardian??? Wth dude

(Just kidding, congratulations)

I tried
    it didn't go well...