Green Goblin

With Green Goblin's super bomb ability, Can it be so if a character is poison immune that poison randomly becomes a an extra incinerate or weakness, vice versa with incinerate immune champs? Also if a champ was immune to incinerate and poison they would get 3 weaknesses
Tagged:

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I think that would make him over powered. The only character with something similar as far as i know is elektra where instead of bleed you get armour break on immune champs. goblin has a lot going for him you just need to use him "properly"
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    I think that would make him over powered. The only character with something similar as far as i know is elektra where instead of bleed you get armour break on immune champs. goblin has a lot going for him you just need to use him "properly"

No, it wouldn't make him overpowered. Elektra isn't overpowered, is she?
  • Skimbobbor wrote: »
    3 characters that I know. Elektra(Bleed/Armor break),
    X-23(Bleed/Cruelty) and Yondu(Bleed/Armor break).
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 2,549
    edited October 12
    So you want to give him alternative abilities just because some champs are immune to poison or incinerate?
    That doesn't make sense. Otherwise every chsmp would have alternative abilities, which they don't.
    Green Goblin is fine as it is
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    wolf wrote: »
    Skimbobbor wrote: »

No, it wouldn't make him overpowered. Elektra isn't overpowered, is she?

but elektra also only has that and her crit under 15% whereas GG has tons of other utility that she doesnt.
  • DkutctghDkutctgh Posts: 33
    I am just trying to come up with ideas to make him a little stronger.
    I know he is good, but I feel like he could be buffed a little to make him more useful.
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 2,549
    The only thing he needs is a higher chance to proc power drain, I think