**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Unitman said:

are the 100 shards a day something awarded per day or are they lumped in to something you use a token to unlock? where me shaaaards

Cleared all the milestones, have you? Impressive achievement! Well done!
    rnr87 said:

So how much can u actually unlock and buy from the canteen store doesn't look like you get many tokens from milestone rewards too buy much at all. Am I missing something somewhere? Does it say how many of each different ones we can get throughout the course of the event?

Math is hard, I know. So is reading. I feel your pain.
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited July 2021

We still don’t know if the regular pass will allow you to claim the final Milestone which has the 500 units and the very important blue token.

As the announcement describes it seems like that’s intended for the pass plus holder but makes a huge difference in rewards from the canteen.

I bought the regular pass on the first day and purposely did not claim the first objective reward until after doing so. Both of my milestones are at the same level, which means I should hit the 500 unit reward for both solo events (barring unexpected unavailability for a day).

What I can't tell you is what buying the regular Resort pass after claiming any objectives will do. That may put you behind on the Resort milestones, or it might not. I haven't seen anyone comment about their experience with this scenario.
  • Options
    Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    edited July 2021
    This event sucks. I would like to be grateful for getting free stuff (and realistically i still am) but this whole thing is a clown fiesta. Instead of having just an appreciation event for us for putting up with your non stop bs and bugs you make it into this confusing thing where you didn’t even improve the rewards from last year (a lot changes in a year in mcoc) and you have to pay to get anything more. Your guys stinginess, especially with 6 star sig stones, is mind boggling and quite frustrating. Like, you didn’t even increase the amount of sig stones we could get from july 4th deals you just made them cheaper. 6 stars have been out for almost 4 years now. It’s absolutely absurd that you won’t make sig stones more available. As always, i’m just so very disappointed with this and everything else. You guys continue to do 1 good thing and 10 bad so it’s just absolutely impossible to be happy with your guys performance as a company.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

Wait I just noticed. The summoner resort plus is gonna be available for purchase. How much will that be? That’s a small slap in the face to ftp. The old summoner appreciation didnt differentiate between pay and free to play.

Spending gets you more stuff than if you don’t spend?

This is shocking I am shocked.
    Nah, you're just naive 😆

when they do something good, they won't do it for freeeee 😌
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Feels like a particular player base is appreciated more... Anyway, but why the nature of this event is so complex?
    While taking care of twins, I couldn't claim yesterday's objective. Tbh it Feels bad after being here for so many years.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Wait I just noticed. The summoner resort plus is gonna be available for purchase. How much will that be? That’s a small slap in the face to ftp. The old summoner appreciation didnt differentiate between pay and free to play.

Spending gets you more stuff than if you don’t spend?

This is shocking I am shocked.
    Nah, you're just naive 😆

when they do something good, they won't do it for freeeee 😌
    I was being sarcastic my guy
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    grfvb said:

Haji_Saab said:

I did the objective but didn't claim it as I was running around yesterday ...

turns out that if you don't claim it, the next one doesn't start ..

Does that mean I will miss out on 500 units?

yes you will unless u buy the pass
    That is just stupid.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    A battlepass is somewhat always a bad sign. They usually start out being easy to advance tiers, then the next step is introducing pay to skip tiers in the following passes, making the free route of advancing tiers more tedious, more of a grind. By the time you realize how grindy it becomes its too late as you were all content with them implementing battlepasses in the first place.

Source: Experience with other titles with battlepasses.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I honestly, genuinely, would've rather had the Summoner Appreciation Calendar as usual -- with an additional level of rewards for paying players. Simple. Painless. Appreciative.

The only thing potentially 'harmful' in the calendar was units (gifting+mass accounts), which I'd rather have replaced with shards or something if it resulted in this mess.

All Kabam did with this event is show how little they appreciate players, so I guess the name change was appropriate.

Shards have no equivalent universal value. As do most other items that would be "worth" trading the units for. I can choose how to spend units, or where to spend them on. 10% T5CC for example is worth less to a TB than it is to a Cav, so it's harder to justify the equivalent value.

However, I do believe there should have been a 7 day grace period, during that time people who bought the pass plus or buy boosters will still have their advantage of their purchase.
  • Options
    YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
    Hello, is the resort pass plus only purchased once for the entire event or does it have to be renewed every month?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 639 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @kabamBoo
    Hey the canteen store says we need to be clear act 5.2 and spend 27 tokens to buy the last 5* awakening gem but it’s impossible to get that many tokens being we have to spend our tokens to unlock rewards on the way to end. We get a total of 28 tokens and we have to spend 4 tokens just to get to the second row. Please get this fixed or explain how are we supposed to get enough tokens to buy the item on the last row. The numbers do not add up one bit.

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Deder80 said:

Hey the canteen store says we need to be clear act 5.2 and spend 27 tokens to buy the last 5* awakening gem but it’s impossible to get that many tokens being we have to spend our tokens to unlock rewards on the way to end. We get a total of 28 tokens and we have to spend 4 tokens just to get to the second row. Please get this fixed or explain how are we supposed to get enough tokens to buy the item on the last row. The numbers do not add up one bit.

If you are FTP, you can only get 14 tokens and you can only buy one of the first 14 items in the canteen. If you buy the summoner resort pass, you can get additional 14 tokens from the summoner resort and get the next 14 items.
    Essentially, the first 14 items are for open to everyone provided you have the required title, the other 14 are only for people who pay to get the summoner pass.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I think only can get four?

• Options

Yes, you can use all 14 tokens in the first 4 items. You need to be at least uncollected to get more than the first 4 items. Kinda makes those uncollected is the new conqueror posts so wrong.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Yes, you can use all 14 tokens in the first 4 items. You need to be at least uncollected to get more than the first 4 items. Kinda makes those uncollected is the new conqueror posts so wrong.
    They were true for previous events. No one's mentioned that for this event so I don't know why you keep getting at that.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

They were true for previous events. No one's mentioned that for this event so I don't know why you keep getting at that.
    Maybe because it was said UC is being nerfed again and again? I don't know, it was funny seeing people over react so much over 1 event. :D
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

If you are FTP, you can only get 14 tokens and you can only buy one of the first 14 items in the canteen. If you buy the summoner resort pass, you can get additional 14 tokens from the summoner resort and get the next 14 items.
    Essentially, the first 14 items are for open to everyone provided you have the required title, the other 14 are only for people who pay to get the summoner pass.
    Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

How do you get 14 tokens without buying the pass. I don’t any tokens on my FTP account. On my main account I bought the pass. But even then am I the only one seeing this. There’s no way we can even buy thing in the last row. We can’t use the tokens on whatever we. The tokens have to match up with reward. So you tokens are limited. This whole thing make absolutely no sense
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

so the free stuff seems to be (for cav and thronebreakers)

24800 6* shards

I am pretty sure it's 15K 6* Shards
    15K from the event, but you also get 100 per day for 98 days. So 24800 total.
    I purchased the pass and I’m not receiving the 100 6* daily
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I don’t know. With a calendar, I feel like I can easily double check if I missed something. With this setup, I’m guessing I have to keep plugging away and hope I didn’t blow 21-22 dollars.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

How do you get 14 tokens without buying the pass. I don’t any tokens on my FTP account. On my main account I bought the pass. But even then am I the only one seeing this. There’s no way we can even buy thing in the last row. We can’t use the tokens on whatever we. The tokens have to match up with reward. So you tokens are limited. This whole thing make absolutely no sense

You get 14 from the event dumbass,it’s for free to play 14. Next it’s another 14 from pass. Keep spending a token on each item and next will keep unlocking till you spend 27 and then last unlocks for which you spend 28th one. It’s not that hard to understand
    Name calling is against forum rules tho
    I agree. Guys like that make it hard to want to ask questions. This is supposed to be a place where we can ask questions and be confused and get help understanding. It’s all good tho not everyone has those type of leadership skills. I’m to old and mature to be offended by dumb comments from a kid. Thanks for saying something man