**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who To Awaken

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have others I wanted to add to this poll, but was forced to whittle it down to 10.
Others included: Doom, Black Widow Movie, Longshot, Stealth Spider-Man, Jabari Panther, Crossbones, Mojo, Stryfe, Guillotine 2099 or Vision (Aarkus).
If one of these, please choose "Other" and comment which one. Thank you.

Who To Awaken 29 votes

Human Torch
0%
Corvus Glaive
31%
Disgruntled_User_123MimsyBahubaliHoitadoThanks_D19ChaosMax1012TheBoogyManLBN1Haptichorizon 9 votes
Colossus
10%
fmussapStebo_79Nalak8 3 votes
Shang-Chi
3%
AATT 1 vote
Venom
0%
Killmonger
0%
Mole Man
0%
Ghost
51%
doctorbMidias12Kill_GreyEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaratoxIronGladiator22Param1988Sean_WhoShiroiharaSuperiorSymbiote_hbtygbty423_HelpingOakenshieldDraconic_12 15 votes
Magneto (Red)
0%
OTHER
3%
Laceros 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Ghost
    Would probably include what content you need to do, whether you need somebody for AQ/AW, what maps you run etc.

People are just going to vote for their favourite champs that might not benefit you as much.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost needs it the most out of all of these champs
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Didn’t see Ghost
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Colossus
    Ghost might arguably be the best champ on the list, but then is the question 'who's the best champ, that I should awaken?' or 'which of these top champs become even better awakened? ' because that would provide different answers IMO

Ghost doesn't need it, it's a nice little bonus to generate power on misses but she does just fine without it.

Some of the others, like corvus or colossus benefit a lot more IMO.
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

Ghost might be the arguably be the best champ on the list, but then is the question 'who's the best champ, that I should awaken?' or 'which of these top champs become even better awakened? ' because that would provide different answers IMO

Ghost doesn't need it, it's a nice little bonus to generate power on misses but she does just fine without it.

Some of the others, like corvus or colossus benefit a lot more IMO.

Definitely, "Which of these top champs become even better awakened."
    For the record, I'm not good with Ghost at all. I can't get a hang of her play-style and the unconventional timing that goes with it. I kinda regret putting her in this poll, now that I think of it.
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

Would probably include what content you need to do, whether you need somebody for AQ/AW, what maps you run etc.

People are just going to vote for their favourite champs that might not benefit you as much.

I always mix up who I use for AW & AQ, but this is mostly for general use... you know, side quests, fully exploring Variants or Acts... I wouldn't want to awaken someone I'd never use.
  • Options
    Any of you who chose Ghost, who would your second choice be?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Very tough decision between ghost and corvus and as much as is hate using ghost unawakened, corvus at sig 1 is just too damn good with his glaive of immunity. A beast for act 6/7 exploration.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Ghost
    TheExit27 said:

Sean_Who said:

I always mix up who I use for AW & AQ, but this is mostly for general use... you know, side quests, fully exploring Variants or Acts... I wouldn't want to awaken someone I'd never use.
    Generally, I think ghost. She does a lot in variants, and lots of different content and nodes.

People say she doesn't need it, but quicker more frequent sp2, less fighting-time to make mistakes (if you're anything like me, I make a lot of stupid ones).

Throw on a 150% power boost, you can get to an sp2 before their sp1 and kill them with back to back sp2 without breaking a sweat -- cheeses a lot of fights that way. Great for variant exploring.