**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Rarest Resource In The Game

13»

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Jaded said:

#JustLeavingThisHere

So what?
    I have always thousands of iso blocks on stash too.
    Take couple of 6*s to next rank and it will vanish.
    Not all players can grind arenas all day or buy cavaliers.
    There is an iso drought in the game, and whoever claims the opposite is just plain idiot.
    Iso from 5*/6* duping, which is weirdly the same as 4* duping, isn’t enough for 5* and especially 6* needs.
    5* should award 48x t5 class iso bricks on duping
    6* should award 96x t5 class iso bricks on duping or better the equivalent at t6 class iso bricks, which would be more practical to manage at stash and during leveling up the champ procedure.
    Additionally, monthly event quests iso on paths/fights should be upgraded at UC and Cavalier difficulty at least.
    It’s ridiculous getting generic t2 iso at these difficulties.
    Iso was never a bottleneck in the game, but it’s gradually becoming one. The game doesn’t need additional bottlenecks to limit progression. The catalysts are doing these job pretty well.
    Iso drought is as unnecessary was gold drought, up to recently.
    Kabam should look at this rapidly raising problem and treat it drastically, like they did with gold problem.
    So I’m a plain idiot because I have iso and you don’t? Okay dude. I’ve got 12+ 6*r3, 40 5*r5 more r2 6* and r4 5* I’d like to count. I don’t buy cavaliers maybe 1-2 weekly with free units. I also max out level up goal and always ranking champions up. But I’m the idiot? Lmao I don’t even do arenas unless I need some units. Please tell me how I’m failing but you’re successful.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Nobody is calling you an idiot for that exact reason.

You should probably keep rosterbating in this thread that has nothing to do with rosters.
  • Options
    I like how no one mentioned that this thread is from July. However, I do agree, iso is a huge drought for me too
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    My champs are seating ducks. Just on level 1 rank 5 or level 2 rank 4 etc.
    This is an issue i have been facing for a long time.
    Although first it was gold and iso.now gold part seems to be slightly improved.
    I have stopped taking my 6 stars to fully rank 1.
    Haven't made a rank up since 1 and a half month due to iso. Lol.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    How long have we had this amount of ISO for dupes? Considering how far we've come with champions and game contents, it needed revamp yesterday. I know Kabam knows it. What am wondering it how difficult could this be? Game economy, no one asking for a ridiculous amount of iso on dupes. If they're quite unsure, they shouldn't release it all at once. They can do it in bits or systematically, they can start with small increment and see how it affects the economy. They can just let us know it's their plan to do so until they reach their goal or something. Idk, just something is better than nothing. It doesnt make any sense at all 6star dupes are the same as 4stars in terms of iso.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    my shortage at the moment is T5B. I’m a light arena grinder and never had gold and ISO problems. I agree on the resources when we dupe 6* champs tho, it needs to be updated.