**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain Meets AQ Mini Boss Buffed Bishop

Will we be cancelling AQ as well? Besides the parry / dex issue we now have to deal with a Bishop that if he gets to SP3 auto kills everyone in the alliance as he restarts every fight at SP3. There is some champs that can eat a SP3 but without knowing that before joining AQ everyone is stuck taking a SP3 to the face as soon as the fight starts unless Bishop gives you a couple of Mercy hits……

Please advise…. Or cancel

Friendly Neighborhood King eWin

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Lol that’s your team problem, y’all should of known about bishops abilities.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/272084/regarding-issues-in-gameplay-parry-dex-etc#latest
    They just gave us an Update on the situation earlier, apparently it was too close to AQ's Start Time for them to cancel it without causing a Bug where our Champions were stuck in the Cancelled AQ.

I'm assuming if the Parry/Recovery Issue is still around next week then that AQ will be cancelled, let's hope it doesn't take that long though.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    They’ve given us compensation. Aq this week is going to run because it would create more problems with the game if it didn’t.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    King_eWin said:

Will we be cancelling AQ as well? Besides the parry / dex issue we now have to deal with a Bishop that if he gets to SP3 auto kills everyone in the alliance as he restarts every fight at SP3. There is some champs that can eat a SP3 but without knowing that before joining AQ everyone is stuck taking a SP3 to the face as soon as the fight starts unless Bishop gives you a couple of Mercy hits……

Please advise…. Or cancel

Friendly Neighborhood King eWin

Have someone bring Sorcerer, start in the power steal mode and reduce his power at the start. She will most likely die but her sacrifice will be remembered for all eternity.
    P2099 can also power drain and power lock someone if they reach sp3. I'm not sure if it works when they start with sp3 but it's worth a short.
    If you can land a heavy with EM at the start, you can steal his power
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I bring quake as usual, will she work?
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Might be worth using a spot on heimdall
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    we Quaked and Voided our Bishops in my alliance on Map 7 ... didn't have any issues BUT i do understand that post buff he presents new issues on those two nodes and paths .. I don't run Map.