**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Resort

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
If you buy the plus shouldn’t the 1st milestone be available?

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Exactly the same issue here.

I’ve purchased the Resort Pass Plus but I can’t claim that first reward… I don’t even know what it is :/
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I think you need both iirc. Maybe it’s a bug though
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Unyonface said:

Doesn't it say you claimed that milestone already? I think that Summoner Resort Pass Needed thing is just an implementation detail, it isn't saying you don't have it.
  • HavenHaven Posts: 2
    Same problem on iPhone. I can’t see the Hercules crystals in the special tab anymore now either after buying the resort pass:/
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Unyonface said:

Doesn't it say you claimed that milestone already? I think that Summoner Resort Pass Needed thing is just an implementation detail, it isn't saying you don't have it.
    The padlock icon suggests it hasn’t been claimed. Also, I can’t find anything in the inventory. It’s probably worthless but I’d like to know.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Yeah I think it’s there just to let you know you have to have the Summoner pass to get the rewards.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Well 1 is free, the other is pay to get rewards, you can choose to do it or not….
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Wow, that's just silly.

Stop with these stupidly overcomplicated events.

It’s literally do an objective each day and get the next reward. The only reason there is any convolution is because of the systems Kabam is using to implement it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Wow, that's just silly.

It’s literally do an objective each day and get the next reward. The only reason there is any convolution is because of the systems Kabam is using to implement it
    And the complicated the write-up on the main post.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Wow, that's just silly.

And the complicated the write-up on the main post.
    Okay yeah that’s fair
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

This month is already a disaster..

Stupidly confusing paywalled SQ

parry issues

What next kabam announce they're going out of business and the games closing down 👀

This is not a side quest. It's more like a Battlepass, which many many games have done, and "paywalled" would indicate that there is not a free path as well.
    Battlepasses are actually one of the best things money can buy. Happy to see them in mcoc
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So I got it also. If you get it adter you claimed first milestone you need to wait till you unlock the next days milestone. Then you are good to go. Mine unlocked today.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I’m so confused, OP claimed the items? How is the event broken?

DNA3000 said:

Unyonface said:

The padlock icon suggests it hasn’t been claimed. Also, I can’t find anything in the inventory. It’s probably worthless but I’d like to know.
    Apparently the padlock is not an active symbol, it is artwork embedded in the icon. It doesn't disappear when you buy the pass.
  • Dan_the_man_126Dan_the_man_126 Posts: 41
    The only thing I wanna know is if I bought the $20 pass and do the objective everyday will I be able to buy everything in the canteen or do I have to chose and plan for the things I want
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

The only thing I wanna know is if I bought the $20 pass and do the objective everyday will I be able to buy everything in the canteen or do I have to chose and plan for the things I want

You can buy everything, just don't buy more than 1 of the First 4 Items.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Qfury said:

parry issues

What next kabam announce they're going out of business and the games closing down 👀

This is not a side quest. It's more like a Battlepass, which many many games have done, and "paywalled" would indicate that there is not a free path as well.
    Battlepasses are actually one of the best things money can buy. Happy to see them in mcoc
    Most games that have battlepasses don't usually have several other costly 14 day packages, stupidly overpriced crystal bundles usually containing the lowest possible tiered rewards, £10 a month sigils and a whole load more BS terrible offers, usually ones that spring up after opening a 3* crystal and bang your down 1k units on some more 3* chumps, it's constant money money money and a chance to give something back they stick a price tag on that too, I'm fed up with Kashscam if I'm honest with you, they are steering this game in a terrible direction, what could have been an amazing game is just a competition to see who's got more money to burn and its becoming more and more apparent only the wealthy take the top rewards in this game, no matter how skilled you are someone with a fat wallet will pip you
    edited July 2021
    Also a point to note most other battlepasses usually cost Ingame credits, usually around £6/7 and that cost is refunded in various tiers of the pass, it's nothing more than another sham from kashscam, also battlepasses don't force you to play every single day to complete it, the amount of gametime you force onto players is sick, it's not healthy and tbh if we didn't lose out on the best rewards in an overall terrible calender, then I guarantee that when AQ isn't on I wouldn't even log on, now you've gave us 90 odd days where we not only need to log in but complete 10 fights or lose out oh and pay for the 'privilege' oh and the way you locked the store so that you are forced to buy each item before unlocking the next, sweet way to ensure that anyone missing days loses out massively!!
    Ricosco said:

Kerneas said:

Qfury said:

parry issues

Most games that have battlepasses don't usually have several other costly 14 day packages, stupidly overpriced crystal bundles usually containing the lowest possible tiered rewards, £10 a month sigils and a whole load more BS terrible offers, usually ones that spring up after opening a 3* crystal and bang your down 1k units on some more 3* chumps, it's constant money money money and a chance to give something back they stick a price tag on that too, I'm fed up with Kashscam if I'm honest with you, they are steering this game in a terrible direction, what could have been an amazing game is just a competition to see who's got more money to burn and its becoming more and more apparent only the wealthy take the top rewards in this game, no matter how skilled you are someone with a fat wallet will pip you
    To be honest, it sounds less like Kabam is steering the game in a bad direction, and more like your poor impulse control is steering your gameplay in a bad direction.

There's a lot of places to spend money if you want to spend money, but even you admit most of the cash offers have poor value in them. Which means most of the time, the people who spend aren't getting a big advantage over the people who don't, but they do keep the lights on while they do it.

Meanwhile, if you don't want to spend, there's virtually nothing you can't do and nothing you can't get eventually with just your gameplay and time. If you want to play for free, there is an almost unlimited amount of content in the game and an almost unlimited number of champions to chase. You're never going to get it all or do it all, which means you're never going to run out of things to do.

Spenders have lots of places to spend. Free players have an unlimited game to play. Most of the people who are complaining are not free to play players trying to play a free game or spenders trying to spend on a game. Its players who want to play for free but want to chase after the spenders that are complaining. And I don't think most players have a lot of sympathy for those people.

There's only one thing that really costs money in this game, and it is very very expensive. Impatience. Impatience costs a lot of money. If you have to have everything now, and you're unwilling or unable to play the game enough to get it, the only other way to get everything now is to spend. But impatience is a luxury. If you choose to indulge it, that's entirely your choice. Golf would probably be cheaper than impatience in a F2P video game. I would recommend taking that up instead.
    DNA3000 said:

Ricosco said:

Kerneas said:

Qfury said:

parry issues

To be honest, it sounds less like Kabam is steering the game in a bad direction, and more like your poor impulse control is steering your gameplay in a bad direction.

There's a lot of places to spend money if you want to spend money, but even you admit most of the cash offers have poor value in them. Which means most of the time, the people who spend aren't getting a big advantage over the people who don't, but they do keep the lights on while they do it.

Meanwhile, if you don't want to spend, there's virtually nothing you can't do and nothing you can't get eventually with just your gameplay and time. If you want to play for free, there is an almost unlimited amount of content in the game and an almost unlimited number of champions to chase. You're never going to get it all or do it all, which means you're never going to run out of things to do.

Spenders have lots of places to spend. Free players have an unlimited game to play. Most of the people who are complaining are not free to play players trying to play a free game or spenders trying to spend on a game. Its players who want to play for free but want to chase after the spenders that are complaining. And I don't think most players have a lot of sympathy for those people.

There's only one thing that really costs money in this game, and it is very very expensive. Impatience. Impatience costs a lot of money. If you have to have everything now, and you're unwilling or unable to play the game enough to get it, the only other way to get everything now is to spend. But impatience is a luxury. If you choose to indulge it, that's entirely your choice. Golf would probably be cheaper than impatience in a F2P video game. I would recommend taking that up instead.
    I take it you don't know about kabams rigged RNG that rewards big spenders with the top tier rewards? So yeah there's no competing against whales, also try competing in arena with the new layout against people who can afford to constantly refresh a huge roster, BTW I ain't talking about my sole experience, I'm looking at what I see online and in my ally, I'm also talking about lag glitches and overall terrible performance ruining the flow of fights and then having to spend units to continue, losing wars because the game lags out and leaves you on a loading screen for over 5 mins, I agree I am not the most patient of players but having suffered at least 18m of up and down performance I'm kinda losing the plot completely, I feel only long term players truly understand how bad it is at times, I have submitted over 30 issues to their awful customer service, each one ended with 'case closed' with no resolution, anyone who thinks this mob treats us fairly is deluded man
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    What's the clipboard for in the last milestone of the resort. It says something about daily shards but I don't see where to collect the shards. Or is it u just get them all at the end? This event is very confusing to me.