**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Contest of Champions end?

I’ve been playing this game since the antman update and played it ever since. But since we got that chart of all of th characters, then will the game be done and have no more champs to unlock from an update suck as Nico, Cloak, Dagger, the Lizard. And could the character in between Cptn Marvel and MoonKnight plz be Man Thing. I’ve loved man thing and will do a lot for him. I think he should be science or skill if he is added.

IMG_3008.jpeg

Comments

• hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Absolutely not! Those were just the Champions that we had planned at the time! We couldn't be adding Champions to that list if we didn't know where they'd fit in, but rest assured, we have so many more planned!

We have concrete plans for the Contest past 2020, and we're not close to stopping there. We've expanded to 2025, and that's still not the end! We're going to continue to introduce new content, new characters, and lots of exciting updates for years to come!

thats good to know Miike! have played this game almost day 1 and have been logging in every day for over 2.5 years!

as long time player and read many posts during this time. its great to know you guys have many new and exciting content to come.

just some suggestions though since on this topic.

new characters and content always welcomed as becomes more challenging and less bored. But ive seen the 'Alliances Bases' aspect of the game 'coming soon' for just as long now and do you guys plan on releasing this content?

its great theres 6 star release, but 3 years into the game, you guys have plans past 2020 will there be 10 star champs?

if we keep seeing say, same champ in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 star versions its does also become a bit boring too. any chance for exclusive only champs at certain stars?

maybe different types of in game challenges/mini games etc. keep things interesting so long term players also feel logging in everyday is worth/meaningful.

esp the bigger alliances feel the AQ, AW, completion, duels, etc events tiresome and repetitive and ive seen quite a number of long term players retire past few months.

great game, great core concept. great graphics. keep it going well mcoc team!

if champs are released, make them worthwhile and not just a rushed new champ.

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    If you look closely there are 8 additional shadow outline which means they maybe the first 8 of 2018 for the mon of Jan-March
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    If you look closely there are 8 additional shadow outline which means they maybe the first 8 of 2018 for the mon of Jan-March

I seriously doubt the next 8 champions will include 4 with names starting with "Iron".
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    If they destroy that game more and more (AW, bugs, more pay2win) it will end
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Will a carnage fix happen before 2025?
  • Absolutely not! Those were just the Champions that we had planned at the time! We couldn't be adding Champions to that list if we didn't know where they'd fit in, but rest assured, we have so many more planned!

We have concrete plans for the Contest past 2020, and we're not close to stopping there. We've expanded to 2025, and that's still not the end! We're going to continue to introduce new content, new characters, and lots of exciting updates for years to come!

ok that makes me feel better, thankyou

• Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    MCOC had better step up its game... It's getting some stiff competition from a studio that used to be the rest of Kabam in early 2018.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Are you kidding me lol, I thought this **** was gonna end in 2020 ah well more people are gonna get kabammed.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Absolutely not! Those were just the Champions that we had planned at the time! We couldn't be adding Champions to that list if we didn't know where they'd fit in, but rest assured, we have so many more planned!

That's good news!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    if so called "Alliance War" continues without Defender Kill Points then yes, MCoC will cease to exist sooner than later.

#BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • Why so old the discussion
  • Why so old the discussion

Because Kabam released the champs that were going to come out, and like the Mayan calendar, people assumed that an end to some list would mean the very end of the game
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Why so old the discussion

why not tho
This discussion has been closed.