**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R3 Science Champ

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Everyone,

I currently have two science T5CC and am debating between taking Red Hulk and Ibom to take to R3. I do not run suicides and I do have a R5 5* Ibom already. I do have Mr. Fantastic as well, but I am not really a fan of his animations and am not sure where I would really use him. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Next R3 Science Champ 45 votes

Red Hulk (Sig 20)
17%
RaganatorpseudosaneAleorRaveNNBuggyDClownqm44LBN1MrInsanity 8 votes
Ibom (unawakened)
75%
MasterSmokeDrZolaJadedCazNightCrackerThunderGodAckbar67AssumedNameStagedear85Kill_GreyEtjamaNo_oneukOGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litEwell65SSS69BonzodavidEbony_NawDfour24ErcarretAomine_Daiki10 34 votes
Mr. Fantastic (Sig 20)
6%
LiquidkoldBlôdletterNikunj_95 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    Red Hulk (Sig 20)
    All three options are worth it. Depends on who you need more.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Ibom (unawakened)
    I just R3 my ibom unduped & i have no regrets
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Ibom (unawakened)
    I would go iBom, love that dude. Tip with Mr F - pair him up with She-Hulk for iBom to place an absolutely bonkers amount of power stings on the opponent. He places one for each debuff he places on the opponent and he places a lot of poisons. However, you don't need Mr F at a higher level for that.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Ibom (unawakened)
    ibom all day all night
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ibom (unawakened)
    I wouldn’t do red hulk & iabom. But mrf and iabom would be solid. Not to **** on red hulk, it’s just hard to find a use for him outside of hazard switch nodes in war.
  • Options
    Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Jaded said:

I wouldn’t do red hulk & iabom. But mrf and iabom would be solid. Not to **** on red hulk, it’s just hard to find a use for him outside of hazard switch nodes in war.

Yeah that is the main reason I have debated taking him up. I've started to take node 49 in war with him, but that seems like an extreme reason to rank someone.
  • Options
    Ibom (unawakened)
    Thoye3 said:

Jaded said:

Yeah that is the main reason I have debated taking him up. I've started to take node 49 in war with him, but that seems like an extreme reason to rank someone.
    I’d say a r2 red hulk can handle it through most if not all tiers of war. (My red hulk is r2 and handles tier 3/4 wars with that node)
    Maybe extra boosts but still doable.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited July 2021
    Red Hulk (Sig 20)
    Jaded said:

Thoye3 said:

Jaded said:

I’d say a r2 red hulk can handle it through most if not all tiers of war. (My red hulk is r2 and handles tier 3/4 wars with that node)
    i disagree. Red hulk is a champ who benefits a lot off the attack/health increase off r3. His normal damage increases, AND his red damage scales off that increase, so he gets a huge benefit. He is very useful in immunity matchups, poison matchups, and mystic matchups for tankiness. Rulk is a monster at r3.
    He scales from the attack increase kinda like corvus/ghost do.
  • Options
    Ibom (unawakened)

Jaded said:

Thoye3 said:

Jaded said:

i disagree. Red hulk is a champ who benefits a lot off the attack/health increase off r3. His normal damage increases, AND his red damage scales off that increase, so he gets a huge benefit. He is very useful in immunity matchups, poison matchups, and mystic matchups for tankiness. Rulk is a monster at r3.
    I never said he didn’t, I merely said I’d prefer iabom over red hulk for both damage and immunities. I wouldn’t rank both of them up to r3 (OP wants to do 2 science). So I would do iabom and mrf. This is not a shot directed at red hulk.
  • Options
    Red Hulk (Sig 20)
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Thoye3 said:

Jaded said:

I never said he didn’t, I merely said I’d prefer iabom over red hulk for both damage and immunities. I wouldn’t rank both of them up to r3 (OP wants to do 2 science). So I would do iabom and mrf. This is not a shot directed at red hulk.
    i just disagreed on finding a use for him outside of hazard shift..