**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse Users - do you make a horseman during questing?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
As I’ve gotten to play Apocalypse for a bit now, he’s so good with 4 charges. When I first played him, I used him primarily for his synergy to make Wolverine amazing as a horseman. Now, however, I’m not sure if it’s worth it to give up all those charges. How does the community normally play Apocalypse.

Apocalypse Users - do you make a horseman during questing? 93 votes

I typically make a horseman
27%
Kabam MiikeGamerTensioPsychoakumaSpicyslicerDragonMCOCrockray2016ThunderGodCrusaderjrReferenceLibertyPrimeV1Wine_LoverWordunkenCosmicspiderman777EtjamaDeaconTed_n00bgentJragonMaster170SkyLord7000Amneties 26 votes
I typically do not make a horseman
72%
Haji_Saab2StarKingSpity68abn86JadedFineDogMSRDLDCondemnedToeBpn88855UghzyKennadoNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterMenkentWorknprogressMostWantedDiablo_HellFireWicket329AssumedName 67 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    BD Apocalypse can clear lanes by himself
    The only horseman I might make are
    AA for annoying fights
    Professor for fun
    Gambit for The perfect block
    And sunspot if I wanna be unblockable
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Depends on what fights are on a lane or not and what the boss is.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Oops. Meant no. Only make horsemen if my omega is good for the boss.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Sometimes. Depends on the length of the map etc. Sometimes I hold it and make someone horseman just for a boss fight.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I make a horseman after his last fight if I have other mutants, or I make aa horseman for a whole path In legends/mythic runs
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    In AQ I’m use him one he owns I’m like to make wow as housemate because the change to get regeneration more
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Yeah I’d have to say a hard sometimes
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    I literally only use the horsemen on stryfe and that’s only sometimes. Most of the time apoc by himself is great enough.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I don’t usually make a horseman. I just bring cable and stryfe for Apoc.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Unless the Horseman can clear the whole lane, else for me it's not worth it for acouple of fights.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I don’t typically make a horseman with my 6* 6* R2 Apoc. But when I do, it’s with my 5* R5 Wolvie. He just shreds.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I don't often bring an extra mutant with me so obviously I don't make a horseman. When I do bring one for whatever reason, I'll do it if I can get Apoc some charges back before the boss. If there's a mutant in the lane it's like three charges so you might as well dump them onto a horseman.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wolverine just too powerful
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I don't like running multiple classes in a team most of the time. I bring cable sometimes when I need all 4 charges in the first fight and he does not need to be a horseman to be good, just the synergy is sufficient.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    depends on content but archie, colossus, and mags usually in team for horsemen
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    *cries in no Apocalypse*
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

*cries in no Apocalypse*

You'll get em one day

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Idk what should I vote. Apoc isn't usually on my team. I use him mainly for mutant cav eq, where I clear path with him and then make Horseman Colossus for the bossfight.

Whenever else I use Apoc, I dont make a horseman, simply because 2 mutants are enough (apoc + sinister). I need other classes on my team as well.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

*cries in no Apocalypse*

You'll get em one day

I just pulled Night Thrasher, I'm ready to face the rig ray for 8 months and pull Karnaks
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    I like to bring Apoc (5/65) with Wolverine (5/65 sig200) and Cable (6* r2), do the first fight with Apoc, then make Wolverine a Horseman and use him for almost everything. For bleed immune champs I use Cable and if there is a Mutant I build Apoc again. You need a conter for robots in the team thoug....