**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole Man Fans - let me hear you

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 31 5 stars at Rank 5, so a champ really has to impress me to make that jump to Rank 5 at this point.

That being said, I just took my Mole Man to Rank 4 for some testing and I must say I’m impressed.

- His True Accuracy to begin the fight is great.

- He can be a debuff immune champ as well if I don’t trigger my Frenzy.

- Seems like he does a great deal of damage in both normal and Frenzy states.

- I love that an opponent hitting into block instantly triggers unstoppable (does he take less damage while unstoppable?)

So, Mole Man fans… is he worthy of Rank 5 for a high middle class/low high class account? All thoughts and any commentary are appreciated.

-
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Not a mole man fan but yes
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    I brought him to r3 for TB and have 0 regrets. He absolutely shreds normal content. And he flourishes on each of the skill chapters in Cav EQ
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Yes as the unofficial leader of the molegod simp club he is worth r4 as a 6*

isn’t the official leader muted @Molemanisbestchamp
  • Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 78
    I took moleman to r3 as a six star with no regrets.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He’s definitely overlooked
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    He is crazy I have him as 5 star too
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I used him regularly when I need true accuracy and shrugging off. He was a valuable champion during act 6 and 7 exploration.

So since I value these 2 abilities, I never hit 20 monster mass for frenzy. I prefer block an attack with 5-10 monster mass activating frenzy without losing true accuracy and shrug off capacity. Mine is a 6r2 unduped.

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I really like Mole Man. Took him up as my 3rd R3 unduped even before NF. Now I'm not saying he's better than NF, I just use him more regularly. I would've hesitated on the R5 though.

With as many as you have, I kinda doubt he really brings anything you don't already have. I'd hold and wait for the 6*.

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,213 ★★★★★
    I got 6* mole man, pretty early.
    And believe me I'm using Mr. Skill Corvus since before his buff to counter many content.lmao..
    V6, act 6, 7.1 7.2, EQ SQ AW AQ.... You name it.
    Took skill t5 from gauntlet for MoleGod.
    Would suggest to wait for 6*... his Sig is nice but he don't actually need it.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He’s my latest 6/3 and currently my most used champ.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    100% he is my first rank 5
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Used my 5/5 most of the time, brings great damage and utility to the table.