**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

which of the following should I awaken(I have one 5 star cosmic awakening gem and 40 sig stones)

demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

which of the following should I awaken(I have one 5 star cosmic awakening gem and 40 sig stones) 43 votes

HYPERION
67%
Gamerabn86AjisdopeOliverJWRahultripathiAdvMoosetiptronicSidDDragonQacobKill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actuste_dua_shumwalkerdogIronGladiator22Param1988LpooXguard77DawsManAmnetiesking_ov_scrubs 29 votes
CORVUS GLAIVE
32%
LilMaddogHTMenkentMalreck04LiquidkoldJuggerNotJAATKINGEtjamaDarkraider234THEComic23rivetThanks_D19HelpingWooptyfrickendooLBN1 14 votes
none of the above
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    Guys i am in 5.2.6, i would like to give your opinion and let me know what kind of content are they good for(after awakening).
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    CORVUS GLAIVE
    Corvus is really good in act5, but his damage falls off real quick in Act 6 unless you use suicides. Haven't played Hyperion myself but everyone says he's good. The awakened ability is much more valuable for Corvus tho, especially as you're in act5, he doesn't die to any passive damage as long as you have at least one charge.
    i feel hyperion die from block damage
    thankyou for the advice
    Malreck04 said:

Corvus is really good in act5, but his damage falls off real quick in Act 6 unless you use suicides. Haven't played Hyperion myself but everyone says he's good. The awakened ability is much more valuable for Corvus tho, especially as you're in act5, he doesn't die to any passive damage as long as you have at least one charge.

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    HYPERION
    Hyperion for sure. And 40 sig stones is all he will ever need. For that matter you could probably get away with 20.

He was my first awakened 5* and he is a beast with his awakened ability. Well worth it. Corvus is still pretty tough without awakening, and per the other post his uses start to decline as you progress. Not so with Hyperion, so that is both a short and long term benefit.
    ok
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    HYPERION
    Hyperion without a doubt especially if you are not running suicides. You won't regret either of both. But having both of them I would suggest go for Hyperion.
    knew about the attack, did not know physical resistance. thank you
    walkerdog said:

i feel hyperion die from block damage

@demonslayer5 so are u firing a sp3 as soon as u can? That gets you the cosmic charges (the sort-of nuclear symbol yellow ones). At r5 they give over 1k attack each and over 600 physical resistance each, so he hits hard and takes less block dmg then
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    CORVUS GLAIVE
    Corvus is so useful for Act 5, but you don’t need to put any sig stone to him