**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade not gaining power on bleeding opponents.

Anyone else experiencing this? I have got 3 4 or even 5 bleeds and normally he'd have a regen effect on his power meter. Oddly enough he seems to gain more power when hitting a bleeding opponent. Did they change this?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Naronin said:

Anyone else experiencing this? I have got 3 4 or even 5 bleeds and normally he'd have a regen effect on his power meter. Oddly enough he seems to gain more power when hitting a bleeding opponent. Did they change this?

Which opponent?

You naturally gain more power while your opponent is bleeding, that's always been the case.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    He also has to be close to the opponent if that's the case and it might be the node.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Naronin said:

Which opponent?

You naturally gain more power while your opponent is bleeding, that's always been the case.
    Blade’s ability worked like a powergain where when the opponent would bleed he’d start building up power without even hitting
  • Options
    NaroninNaronin Posts: 10
    It appears to be all fights. Even with no node buffs. Far or close he gains nothing unless attacking.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    Probably a distance issue. I have a 4/55 Blade and the distance is finicky at best for getting the power.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    It's working fine for me this morning (picture taken from arena).
    Place a bleed, and you gain power over time if you're close enough.

I was Parrying, holding block and could easily see the power gain happening.
    Make sure that you're close enough, and watch out for the circle of blood to appear on the floor around Blade's feet. If it's present, then you're gaining power.