**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How useful is Dragonman in Endgame content + Cav EQ?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Trying to decide whether to rank up my 6* DM. I definitely enjoy playing him, and having a ranked 6* power gain champ with some immunities would help my roster. That said, my 6* rank ups are few and far between - at least until I hit Thronebreaker - so don’t want to rank someone who is not going to be helpful for 6/7/Cav EQ/Variants.

I have Doom and Claire as 5*s with Doom already at Rank 5 and Claire going to get there this week/next week. Also will be R5’ng my Magik over the next month or so. My other top 6* Mystic options are Sorcerer Supreme - who I doubt I will rank given lack of distinctive capability vs. Doom, Claire, and Magik - and Diablo, who is probably my other main mystic rank up option. However, I’m about to R2 a 6* IBom so Diablo would play a less distance role as I’ll have a poison and poison immune champ. I also don’t run Suicides which is a slight vote against Diablo.

This choice is somewhat important as my only fully formed T5CC is Mystic, so unless Doom or Claire drop in the next month or two either DM or Diablo will likely be my Thronebreaker rank up.

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I don’t use him very much, but then I have a 6* Doom who fills the majority of my mystic needs. DM isn’t the classic mystic in that he’s a nullify/power control monster. He makes buffs less effective and has immunities and damage. He’s also suicide friendly which is a pretty big one for mystics and doesn’t rely on MD. He’s worth taking to R3 for TB for sure, though I couldn’t say if he’s better than DiabloV2.0 as I’ve not really paid it much attention as I have different priorities at the moment.
  • Options
    Thanks Mauled. Anyone else have additional input on this?
  • Options
    DM is niche utility. Do you run suicides? Diablo would be better with that on. That said, once you hit TB< you will get t5cc far faster so if you do enjoy DM there is no reason not to take him up.
  • Options

DM is niche utility. Do you run suicides? Diablo would be better with that on. That said, once you hit TB< you will get t5cc far faster so if you do enjoy DM there is no reason not to take him up.

Thanks. I don’t currently run suicides - think Diablo would be a no brainer if I did. But, agree with your point both on DM niche utility and also that I’ll be able to obtain T5CC faster upon hitting TB. For wrapping up chapter 6 I feel like I’ve got most of DMs utility covered with other champs (Hyperion, colossus, etc) so am now leaning Diablo first and then DM later once I hit TB since I enjoy playing him. I will say Diablo is a lot more fun since the buff.