**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star types

I was thinking about the new 6 star champions and had an idea. What if 6* champions had 2 classes? Like how Karnak needs two kinds of catalyst to rank up except it would affect class bonuses as well. IE maybe Falcon would be Skill/Tech. Or Scarlet Witch be Mystic/Mutant. Obviously that's not going to happen but it's still fun to think about.

Comments

• TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Well let's say you have a Cosmic/Mystic type and you were fighting a Cosmic/Tech type. Then you would get a larger bonus than if you had just one class advantage because both of yours are strong against theirs. It would get sketchy though with things like Science/Mutant vs something with Skill because one is strong and one is weak.
  • you should get a boost smaller than a normal class advantage but also a smaller reduction with that
    Yeah that would make sense. Maybe they would have a dominant class and a sub class and the dominant one would be more powerful.
  • I think their classes should classified into their Origin and Evolution.
    Eg: as magik is mutant but has mystical powers.
    Yeah. Like Magik and Scarlet Witch are moth mutants with Mystical powers so I think it would be cool to have both classes involved.