Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 star types

I was thinking about the new 6 star champions and had an idea. What if 6* champions had 2 classes? Like how Karnak needs two kinds of catalyst to rank up except it would affect class bonuses as well. IE maybe Falcon would be Skill/Tech. Or Scarlet Witch be Mystic/Mutant. Obviously that's not going to happen but it's still fun to think about.

Comments

• Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Well let's say you have a Cosmic/Mystic type and you were fighting a Cosmic/Tech type. Then you would get a larger bonus than if you had just one class advantage because both of yours are strong against theirs. It would get sketchy though with things like Science/Mutant vs something with Skill because one is strong and one is weak.
  • Options
    you should get a boost smaller than a normal class advantage but also a smaller reduction with that
  • Options
    Yeah that would make sense. Maybe they would have a dominant class and a sub class and the dominant one would be more powerful.
  • Options
    I think their classes should classified into their Origin and Evolution.
    Eg: as magik is mutant but has mystical powers.
  • Options
    Yeah. Like Magik and Scarlet Witch are moth mutants with Mystical powers so I think it would be cool to have both classes involved.