Options

Adam Warlock and Other information confirmed

2»

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

I only care about Shadowcat.

they should probably add her as Kitty Pryde instead of Shadowcat for more people to recognize her
    Add her as Sprite too, I don't mind, every persona of hers is welcome lol
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    They could make Quicksilver feel faster than any other champion if they gave him a 10 or even 12 hit combo. Also making him not a mutant would be committing a war crime.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    lool massive flop's inbound
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

They could make Quicksilver feel faster than any other champion if they gave him a 10 or even 12 hit combo. Also making him not a mutant would be committing a war crime.

They could give him a basic 6 hit combo but all of the hits are like dominos first hit where it is a double hit and then they can compensate by giving a bit less damage but it evens out because of double hits
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    I don’t know anything about most every champ in the game.

Is this new warlock different than the tech warlock we have already?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,581 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they do Adam Warlock justice.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

he’s a comedian, ladies and gentlemen

(on the off chance you’re being serious, this guy is entirely different- he’s from space and not a robot, plus he’s on the overpowered hero side)
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★

Adam warlock is the being that got created and tech warlock is from the planet that was in the old xmen cartoon series of what his identity is
  • Options
    AstralConstructAstralConstruct Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Honestly im pretty excited about this. Adam Warlock being one of my favorite Marvel characters.
    Hopefully we get the oldschool version instead of the new one but i have a feeling it will be the latter.....

I'm Also excited to see what synergies he has. Mabey infinity watch? With gamora / drax. possibly beefing those champs too. and setting up for moonstone + + + + +

Either way he will be an excellent addition to the tech class since it is still lacking in champ roster.

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Everyone's hyping Adam and here I am, throwing money at my screen and wondering where my QS at.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Herald but technically not a herald.

It's the Fallen One, it's definitely the Fallen One, I know it.

The torch connection leads me to believe it’s fire lord. He wasn’t with galactus for long. If not either TFO or FL, I’m sure it’ll be Morg the executioner. He was stripped of his powers by galactus because surfer convinced him to. And he fought with the heralds alot
    Never noticed the Torch connection. I'd love to see Morg as he's my favourite herald and you're right, he's technically not a herald because Galactus stripped him of the power cosmic when he killed Nova (the herald). He held off five heralds including Air-Walker thus making him the stronger herald, but Air-Walker is always stronger in my heart.
    Hold on, I just realised. I think the champion is Tyrant. He was created by Galactus to serve but eventually became his enemy and a large threat in the Marvel Universe. Thus he's a herald but not a herald, I'm unsure if Tyrant actually did herald work but I'm pretty sure he was created to do so. So that spot is very likely to be him or the Fallen One.