**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will The Champion ever get more of the greatest fighters added to his list of fighters?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
Wondering if there will ever be more champions added to his list other then these few old champs that aren't even that great anymore other than a few. I think the ability description should be changed to champions tagged as Champions of the universe and start tagging some champs as Champions of the universe. Seems like it would make more sense and keep it relevant. Like Herald's of Galactus could be tagged as Champions of the universe. Like what's that even based on anyways?

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    If he was good I would care. But he's not
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    This has been discussed plenty of times in the past, and is not a good idea to just change a champion ability like this.

His ability works against specific champions.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    His pay-off even against these "greatest fighters of the contest" isn't worth the ramp-up or even using him. Best to keep him as he is now and have him be buffed soon.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    He really just needs what I mentioned and increase his furys so they do something like CMMs's when triggered. Other than that he's pretty solid.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It was a bad design if it wasn't meant to be updated. Creating an ability that is 100% guaranteed to become dated and irrelevant doesn't make sense.