**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Run

Stupid91Stupid91 Posts: 14
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am trying to get cavalier, and I would like some advice on clearing 5.4 before making plans for 6.1
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    This is my roster so far, and I would like some tips.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    If you can play duped ghost then she can get you to 6.2.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    I can play her a bit
  • Options
    Not that much though
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Stupid91 said:

I am trying to get cavalier, and I would like some advice on clearing 5.4 before making plans for 6.1

If memory serves, Act 5.4 had the strong node identity paths where there was generally always an "easy" path on every map, roster depending. I think life transfer was in there, and I think I often did resilience paths and stayed away from anything involving power gain on my first completion. I would recommend studying the options for each map one at a time and trying to identify which path will be the one you're most comfortable with, and knocking them out one at a time. I wouldn't try to come up with some grand strategy for getting all of 5.4 done at once: I think 5.4 is best done one at a time.

There are probably 5.4 maps out there somewhere that will allow you to get a full preview of the whole thing including nodes. I'd recommend starting there, and starting with 5.4.1, and just go one map at a time.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How'd you get a 6* goldpool?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Ghost as mentioned above.
    Medusa serves great for 5.4.6 Ultron, and the upcoming ones on 6.1.2 ( ultron and sentinel) and the final Sentinel boss on 6.1.6

She's already a good champion though anyways... She'd serve great for 6.1.5 Crossbones as well, but it'd be a long fight. You could rank up Guillotine 2099 for that fight though. Try to awaken that Nick. Make sure to go through nodes properly...
    Make sure your stash is quite reliable, and don't try to push for it all at once... It'd be too stressful
  • Options
    I’m also doing it,as of now stuck on last cav chapter,took the black panther now,got ko and held up at red skull. Waiting for potions,units,maybe compensation potions etc to fill up to finish off.
    Your roster seems good but awaken fury and get some immunity heroes and work on r5 ing heroes. Get some immunity,tank,high damage etc heroes. Medusa is good help. I didn’t have counter for 6.1.5 crossbones so I used her with ton of revive and heal to outdamage his heal and bring him down. She’s useful for sentinel,ultron and ghost bosses too
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @Kill_Grey
    I got him from the spring cleaning arena, the gold pool crystals.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    not roster related but at least for 5.4 would highly suggest the maps by @Cat_Murdock
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    you need to rank up boss counters. don't rank nick until he's duped.

you need g99 for sinister, medusa would be good for robot bosses. i used ghost to out damage sabretooth and for a lot of the bs nodes in 6.1

practice ghost a lot and throw stones at her.

you have the champs to get you there but it's going to take a decent amount of skill on your end.

get that gilly up...