**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)er Event Pass Question

So, I purchased the $15 summoner event pass, and I was wondering if I get the summoner resort rewards for the past days, or if I don’t since I didn’t buy it immediately. I haven’t received the milestones yet

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

So, I purchased the $15 summoner event pass, and I was wondering if I get the summoner resort rewards for the past days, or if I don’t since I didn’t buy it immediately. I haven’t received the milestones yet

The resort pass unlocks the Resort event. But I believe everyone is earning those milestones whether the event is unlocked or not, so if you buy the resort pass after the event has already started you should still get every milestone in it, assuming you did the daily objectives and earned the milestone in the first place.

I have heard that some people don't see the event unlock immediately after purchasing but that it unlocks some time later, maybe the next day (possibly after completing the next daily objective). But either way, I do not believe that delay is costing you any rewards.