6* bundle

Del305_Del305_ Member Posts: 8
Why do i keep purchasing the 6* bundle that is supposedly 6* 5* and 4*. I never received a 6 * yet in these purchases and i get 11 3* champs. When 3* wasnt even an option.

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    What bundle are you talking about??
  • Del305_Del305_ Member Posts: 8
    Cavalier trickster bundle
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    Del305_ said:

The Cavalier crystals in the early access bundles have always had 3* champions in them. The current odds of a 3* champ in those crystals is 50%. They have a chance for 3* (50%), 4* (31%), 5* (16%), and 6* (3%).
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Observation: expecting spend on a “Trickster” bundle to yield great results may be ill-advised.

Dr. Zola
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

Del305_ said:

The Cavalier crystals in the early access bundles have always had 3* champions in them. The current odds of a 3* champ in those crystals is 50%. They have a chance for 3* (50%), 4* (31%), 5* (16%), and 6* (3%).
    Do you ever think we would get a crystal that just has 4,5,6 in it? As well only be 300 units a pop?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

Del305_ said:

Do you ever think we would get a crystal that just has 4,5,6 in it? As well only be 300 units a pop?
    They did have the Mythic crystal, which I believe is 5/6* only. It was priced in a $50 package.

I’d expect things like that to roll out sometime in content or for cash, but maybe not for units.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

Del305_ said:

Probably. But then again it is unclear if people even want such a crystal. Which is to say, sure, everyone would be happy if the devs just converted all 3* drops into 4* drops to eliminate the chance of getting a 3*. But that adds value to the crystal, and there are many ways to add value. The devs recently boosted the value of Cavs by significantly increasing the odds of getting a 5* or 6*. I would bet a lot of players appreciated that boost more than they would have appreciated eliminating the 3* drops. The trade is between getting a lot more 4s (and no 3s) and getting a few more 5s and 6s. I think a lot of people would rather have more 6s.

If they do remove the 3s, they won't have as much latitude to give us more 6s. If they keep the 3s, it means they will be able to give us more 5s and 6s. Given that choice, I would probably choose to have a crystal that has a chance for a 3 but also a better chance at 5s or 6s, than a crystal with no 3s at all but a lower chance at 5s and 6s.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    How bout they even the odds on the 3* and 4* to make the crystal a little better? Sure you'll still get 3*, but not as many and at least you'll still get better odds at the 4*.

Odds of a 5% or 6% remain the same so still spend at your own risk.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Member Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    You buying it:🤦