2»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    lallal said:

Voltolos said:

lallal said:

Pulyaman said:

lallal said:

I bought the summer resort and I just realized one thing. You HAVE to spend EACH of 4 tokens once before you go to the 5th item.

I bought summer resort pass and my first 4 tokens are: 1 red, 2 green and 1 blue.

That means I will have 1 more yellow and 1 less green in the end, so I can never buy the second last item, which is 6400 6 star shards.

Is Kabam going to allow conversion between these tokens? Otherwise it is a little unfair for those who bought summer resort pass, like me.

I understand you made a mistake in buying 4 star shards more than 1 time. You can get the 6 star shards in the end if you skip the cavalier crystals in the middle if you want and get the 6 star shards in the end.
    Can you explain why it is unfair? The canteen store lasts a week more than the milestones. You can wait, get all the milestones and then claim everything one by one. The store is designed so the order of buying is the same as the items you get from the summoner camp. If you take 15 minutes to go through the milestones and the store, this is pretty clear.
    In the store, after 4 items, each item, say the Xth item, requires spending X-1 tokens to unlock. So there's no way to "SKIP" any item.
    No you already spent the token that was meant for the cav crystal (or whatever else you want to skip).
    OK, let's say the cav crystal is the 6th item (no difference if it is 6th or 16th or whatever).

If I want to SKIP this item and save the token. I have to buy the 7th item directly. And the 7th item requires spending 6 tokens before. If I want to buy the 7th item without purchasing the 6th, I have to spend one more token among item 1~4. That's what I mean "I cannot skip".
    But if you accidentally bought one of the early items twice, that's exactly what you did: you accidentally spent one more token among items one through four. Anyone who does that will have (eventually) bought five of those items not four, and will be one item ahead in terms of unlocks. They will be able to skip one item and jump to the next, because until they do the store will be unlocking "one item ahead" due to that extra purchase. Skipping one item (it will have to be of the same color as the duplicate) will then catch them up again.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,976 ★★★★★

The store is not a store. It is a calendar with extra steps. If you are Cav (and UC for the most part) move through the store left to right purchasing ONE of each item. That’s how the tokens are “meant” to be allocated.

Thankyou!

Kabam should give you a job interpreting their messy descriptions into something that idiots like me can understand.

After that you can work on the champion spotlights :D

• AsimDXBAsimDXB Member Posts: 32

The store is not a store. It is a calendar with extra steps. If you are Cav (and UC for the most part) move through the store left to right purchasing ONE of each item. That’s how the tokens are “meant” to be allocated.

Thankyou!

Kabam should give you a job interpreting their messy descriptions into something that idiots like me can understand.

After that you can work on the champion spotlights :D

Haha! So true. After reading several threads, her explaination is the one that I actually understood and cleared my confusion