**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

STARKY OR STEALTHY?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Whom would you rather rank up?

STARKY OR STEALTHY? 77 votes

Stark enhanced spiderman
37%
Cmbk96ThecurlerCassyUnsilentCupidmanveertherealGoddessIliasPulyamanZeezoosdangarang122Darkraider234MaratoxBerjibsNockoRenaxqqTheBair123NOOOBMASTERCeltic1981RiptideBzee 29 votes
Stealth suit spiderman
62%
QuizarchrishisaiLvernon15Referencecx23433JuggerNotCr7ms7rs7VoltolosIKONsilentagQacobKill_GreyEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Iron_Patriot_is_litdot_dittoSeraphionFiiNCHErcarreto_o 48 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    I'd rather rank Starky
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman
    They have both fallen out of the meta so I will choose the only one I have above a 2* level
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman
    Both are great in the end
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman

They have both fallen out of the meta so I will choose the only one I have above a 2* level

I'm guessing you haven't fought gwenmaster yet?
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm guessing you haven't fought gwenmaster yet?
    Honestly anyone could do Gwenmaster stealthy just did it the fastest. When I say out of the meta I mean that they have both fallen down the ranks in their respective classes. With the skill class getting very good lately Stealthy has fallen off a bit and Starky has fallen off because he ain’t a 6* yet
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman
    SSS and it is not even close.

Their is a beauty to champs that do 2 combos and hit like a truck from the get go.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    I like starky more cause he is more fun to use STealthy is better tho
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman
    Both of them are worthy for rank up. I got Starky later than Stealthy thus Stealthy is 5*r5 but Starky still at 5*r3. Instead of direct comparison between both of them, I think the contribution of Stealthy in skill class is higher than Starky in tech class when I need to form a class specific team.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Stealth suit spiderman
    Stealthy for sure!
    Hard hitter and utility packed champ.My two mvp skill champs in story content are stealthy and Kingpin.