**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who did I hurt to deserve this

Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
So I finally finished exploring abyss and decided to pick mutant because I thought I had a really good chance of atleast 1 of the options being something I wanted but I guess I have some bad luck or something. Ended up deciding on cable but he was definitely not what I was aiming for

(I know many of the options aren't bad but it's not what you want from a 10 pick mutant)

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend

Sorry about your pulls lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Should’ve gone with Emma. Looked better than my Abyss nexus, I also had Emma in it but went for Domino instead. I regret it.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Cable if you have Apoc. Awakening Havok would also be good.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    The good news is that you can explore the Abyss without any of the mutant champs you wanted, so there's not anything holding you back. I get the frustration, but you're obviously really good at this game. Just try to have fun and not worry about the pulls.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Cable if you have Apoc. Awakening Havok would also be good.

Nobody is exploring Abyss to awaken Havok
    I bet SuperHavokFan123 would

I had similar luck in my mutant abyss nexus, except I didn’t have Havok, and could have duped sunspot

But I really like emma, believed she was underrated, chose her, took her to R3, and so far...

She has completely blown me away with how good she actually is

Too bad he picked Cable
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Bad luck OP, definitely not the best sight after going through abyss exploration.
    Hope you get the mutants you wanted from your next crystals
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    You don't meet the minimum requirements for sympathy from these forums. Or the internet in general, honestly.

Cable was a good choice, assuming Apoc. I wouldve went with him or Bishop. Emma is another great option, but Bishop has more of the utilities that I personally need.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    How the hell has nobody mentioned bishop?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

How dare you complain about that. Look at all those decent champs.

Exactly. Decent. Nobody is gonna spend that many units/time for a decent champion. Dude got ****. Especially with how good the mutant class is.
    Lmao, funny they censored that. I’ll just say he got screwed over.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

she's a god tier and top 3 mutant champ she can clear content for you.

Def not top 3 champ
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    I went Tech and if you look at tech least amount of champs overall, I didn’t have Warlock or Ghost and guess what, that crystal didn’t have Warlock, Ghost or even Gully 2099.
    What a trip!
    Was between Guardian and Sentinel
    And I took Sentinel
    That’s why I never bought those a class based nexus after that ****.