**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inventory confusion

Can anyone give me any insight to why I have items in my inventory but they aren’t available for me to use them? I’ve had the duel credits for about 2 years..

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Alliance Quest health potions are only usable in the Alliance Quest game mode. If you are not in an alliance and are not doing Alliance Quest, those potions will not be useful to you until you do.

Duel tokens are used to refresh your duel limit. If you choose to do Duels, you're limited to five per day and then every duel you do after that will cost units. The duel credit tokens will let you do another duel before your duel charges refresh. If you aren't doing duels, or have never attempted to do more than five in one day, you wouldn't have the opportunity to use these yet.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    0/5 dual credits remaining… resets in seven hours

you can use them again once the reset timer is done.

RIP dual credits
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian

RIP dual credits

Duel Credits ITEM is different from Duel Credits listed at top of screen when you select someone and want to start the Duel process.

The “DUEL —— 0/5 Duel Credits Remaining —— Resets in xxxx” are the 5 Free Duels you can do every day.
    The Duel Credits (looks like tribal mask) ITEMS in inventory will be available to use instead of costing you Units *AFTER* you have used your initial 5 Free Duels that day.

(and agree with DNA on the other issue, you have to be within the AQ Quest Map, or AW for some other AW-only potions, and go to revive/heal you AQ/AW champ right there. You can’t do stuff to your AQ/AW in-progress champs if you are out at the main Home Screen or main Inventory page).
    and neat trick-of-the-eye, similar to the optical illusion of whether an image is that of a single flower vase versus seeing 2 faces looking at each other…
    Just now noticed the Duel Credits token is meant to be 2 separate (side-view) faces looking at each other (just focus on the Yellow portion).

Instead of what I have always seen this as a Black and Yellow type of stripped tiger-looking (or face painted) single image of a face or mask, with mouth on the bottom with teeth as well. Looking at both the black and yellow portions as both part of the image.
    That's why I’ve always referred to it as a Tribal Looking mask.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Alliance Quest health potions are only usable in the Alliance Quest game mode. If you are not in an alliance and are not doing Alliance Quest, those potions will not be useful to you until you do.

Duel tokens are used to refresh your duel limit. If you choose to do Duels, you're limited to five per day and then every duel you do after that will cost units. The duel credit tokens will let you do another duel before your duel charges refresh. If you aren't doing duels, or have never attempted to do more than five in one day, you wouldn't have the opportunity to use these yet.

Like DNA said the potions and revives are for aq.
    But to clarify the duel credits. It says you need units after you did it 5 times. But if you press duel it will take you to the champion selection for the duel and it will show to enter the fight that you are spending a duel credit.
    Where it says start if you did the 5 daily fights already it will show the duel credits symbol

• CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    DNA3000 said:

The first picture, the pic on very top is the option I have/had while in AQ, I was adding health before starting the next fight.
    The second picture, the pic on top shows that I have used my 5 daily credits and when it will reset without giving me the option to use the ones in inventory. I even went to inventory thinking I might be able to use it from there, but nope..

RIP dual credits

Duel Credits ITEM is different from Duel Credits listed at top of screen when you select someone and want to start the Duel process.

The “DUEL —— 0/5 Duel Credits Remaining —— Resets in xxxx” are the 5 Free Duels you can do every day.
    The Duel Credits (looks like tribal mask) ITEMS in inventory will be available to use instead of costing you Units *AFTER* you have used your initial 5 Free Duels that day.

(and agree with DNA on the other issue, you have to be within the AQ Quest Map, or AW for some other AW-only potions, and go to revive/heal you AQ/AW champ right there. You can’t do stuff to your AQ/AW in-progress champs if you are out at the main Home Screen or main Inventory page).

I was in AQ, I suppose cutting the pic down to fit has confused everyone
    If you look at the top pic, you can see where it says single or team
    Well we’ll, looking closer at the pics to help everyone else understand, I see the problem…one is health and one is revive 😂😂 my bad…however, still doesn’t help with my duel credits
    edited July 2021
    @Cynchotic
    Do these steps and tell me if it works
    1. Press on the person you want to duel

2. Press duel and it will go to this and then press continue

3. It should show the duel symbol at the circled spot after you did all of the 5 daily duels. That means you are paying the cost of a duel credit to do an extra duel

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

and neat trick-of-the-eye, similar to the optical illusion of whether an image is that of a single flower vase versus seeing 2 faces looking at each other…
    Just now noticed the Duel Credits token is meant to be 2 separate (side-view) faces looking at each other (just focus on the Yellow portion).

Instead of what I have always seen this as a Black and Yellow type of stripped tiger-looking (or face painted) single image of a face or mask, with mouth on the bottom with teeth as well. Looking at both the black and yellow portions as both part of the image.
    That's why I’ve always referred to it as a Tribal Looking mask.

Lol same
    First pic, you only have L4 Team Health potions in inventory of those 3 choices. Thus 2 of them show grayed out “Get Now”, while L4 one shows grayed out “Use”.

But for any of the 3, you have to click on the PLUS Symbol, saying how many you want to either Purchase or Use, before the Get Now or Use buttons will become available and no longer grayed out.

The order of USE and then select how many, as can be done for some other items in Inventory (like Sig stones) is different from the “how many” and then Use sequential order for potions within quests.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    You need to move to the next screen to use the duel credit.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    Cynchotic said:

On this screen press "Continue" and the next will show the Duel Credit in place of Units.

Cynchotic said:

On this screen press "Continue" and the next will show the Duel Credit in place of Units.
    OMG! Thank You!! I’ve had these 2 years! I thought when I hit continue it would automatically take units. TY!!!
    Yes, this is the actual final spot, that indicates exactly what you will be using.
    1 of 5 free duels each day.
    or one of your Duel Credit “Tokens” from inventory.
    or Units.

Cynchotic said:

We explained it to you so clearly
    Ahhhhhhhh
    Press continue
    It's that simple
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Don't use them though. Duel credits are no more....

RIP duel credits ITEM.

Don't use them though. Duel credits are no more....

RIP duel credits ITEM.

Lol
    A couple weeks ago I used the rest of mine.