**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Juggernaut and Rhino Rework

Disclaimer: I haven't tried to change too much in their kits. I fell it would be best if they were completely overhauled, but this is my attempt at a relatively conservative buff.

Both champions revolve around very aggressive gameplay, so I'm trying to keep their essence the same. Both are meant to be very tanky champions who deal a lot of damage if you play aggresively.

Juggernaut:

Heavy attacks:
Nullify one buff on the opponent.

Every special attack grants a different Cyttorak Blessing.

SP1:
Cyttorak's Protection: generates a mystic force field granting 40% critical resistance and armour rating for 3 seconds, buff is paused during your special attacks and as long as you are contact with the opponent. Buff is removed if struck by a special attack. Max 2 stacks.

SP2:
Cyttorak's Rage: 100% increased attack rating for 6 seconds, buff is paused during your special attacks and as long as you are in contact with the opponent. Buff is removed if struck by a special attack. Max 2 stacks.

SP3:
Cyttorak's Power: All attacks have a 50% to be unblockable for 9 seconds, buff is paused during your special attacks and as long as you are in contact with the opponent. Buff is removed if struck by a special attack. Max 2 stacks.

Passive:
Reduce enemy power gain by upto 60% based on how long you have had at least one Cyrottak blessing active. Max bonus after 18 seconds.

Signature ability:
Same as it is right now, become unstoppable after special attacks.

Rhino:

Very high base armour and critical resistance (like Doom)

Rhino's suit grants him 70% bleed resistance.

While dashing towards the opponent:
Become unstoppable and have a 100% chance to armour break the opponent, reducing armour rating by 50% for 5 seconds. Max 1 stack.
Enemy special attacks have a 100% to glance.

Special attacks:
Grant a fury buff increasing attack rating by 100% for 5 seconds per bar of power consumed (so 15s seconds on SP3). Max 1 stack.

If the opponent is dashing towards Rhino:
All of Rhino's attacks have a 100% to crit.

Attacking an opponent in the corner:
All dash attacks become unblockable.

Signature Ability:
Rhino's Armour reduces damage from all incoming sources by 40% (even DOT effects). This is essentially an armour up buff and he can be armour broken. If the armour is broken, it reforms in 10 seconds.

Thoughts?

Comments

• LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    I really like the relative simplicity of each buff idea, keeps both champs straightforward and easy to understand. For Juggernaut, while I like the idea of each Blessing of Cyttorak, I feel it doesn't make full use of Juggernaut's main mechanic, Unstoppable. Maybe for the signature ability, each Blessing is paused while Unstoppable is active.
    For Rhino, the only change I'd make is to make that Fury Buff a Fury Passive, as a sort of counter to Mystic opponents.

Lastly, there are a couple abilities in their OG kits which I think would be better kept, such as Juggernaut's Stagger and Stun Immunity while Unstoppable, or Rhino triggering his Fury using a 5-hit combo. That said, this turned out quite well!