**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
Since we just had week 6 released and this is for 9 weeks. Why does it say 41 days for the rewards @Kabam Miike ???

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,673 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zan0 said:

You get an extra week for week 9

Weeks 6, 7, and 8, come out to just under 21 days. Week 9 should mean there are 35 days left unless I missed something
    They do say the final challenge goes live on the 18th so 2 weeks after that is 42 days from now

Just realised I think Summer of pain is 10 weeks. 9 boss fights and then week 10
    Technically eleven weeks: nine weeks of fights, then after that some unspecified challenge that is supposed to be open for two weeks. And what's interesting is if they continue to release the last three weeks with three TB challenges each, all of the milestones are fully accounted for. That means the final challenge after week nine either contains no intrinsic rewards (besides maybe allowing TB players to catch up on milestones they missed) or it contains rewards they haven't announced yet. Which when you look at the rewards in the top TB milestone is an interesting thing to contemplate.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zan0 said:

Weeks 6, 7, and 8, come out to just under 21 days. Week 9 should mean there are 35 days left unless I missed something
    They do say the final challenge goes live on the 18th so 2 weeks after that is 42 days from now

Just realised I think Summer of pain is 10 weeks. 9 boss fights and then week 10
    Technically eleven weeks: nine weeks of fights, then after that some unspecified challenge that is supposed to be open for two weeks. And what's interesting is if they continue to release the last three weeks with three TB challenges each, all of the milestones are fully accounted for. That means the final challenge after week nine either contains no intrinsic rewards (besides maybe allowing TB players to catch up on milestones they missed) or it contains rewards they haven't announced yet. Which when you look at the rewards in the top TB milestone is an interesting thing to contemplate.
    Wait, does this mean I as a cavalier might still be able to get 9 points despite having missed out on mysterio? Kabam have been real shady about final week(s) in the post. But I have a feeling that this week will be something else, because the blog post does say that Cavs would be able to get upto milestone 6.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,673 Guardian
    Malreck04 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zan0 said:

Wait, does this mean I as a cavalier might still be able to get 9 points despite having missed out on mysterio? Kabam
    have been real shady about final week(s) in the post. But I have a feeling that this week will be something else, because the blog post does say that Cavs would be able to get upto milestone 6.
    Probably not, but there's a lot of uncertainty about what that final challenge will be. My original guesses are already mostly out the window given the current structure of the first nine weeks. I originally thought the final challenge would contain the points necessary for the last three milestones with the R4 mats, but with four points possible per week that's no longer necessary.

It is possible the rewards for that last challenge are intended to be completely separate from the milestones and a surprise, which means it is possible they won't help getting higher milestones, but they might be a separate source of rewards. And it is possible this will be tiered some for Cav and some for TB like the rest of the event, but at the moment that is wild speculation.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zan0 said:

Agreed we have 2 weeks for final boss to complete it there's no extra boss or rewards..
  • Options
    RoyalRose1510RoyalRose1510 Posts: 20
    I think week10 of summer of pain will release different rewards as extra challenge and may possibly a total 9 or 10 fight quest with 5champ entry.The opponents will be same we faced each week in pain.
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Are the milestone rewards tied to completing week 10? It just says receive at the end of the event. A lot of questions surrounding the final week. So there may not be any additional rewards