**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice for my second rank 3 six star

BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My main goals are to explore act 6 and act 7 at this point. Maybe an abyss of legends run down the road, but not likely. I have a rank 3 apoc and a massive mutant squad that goes with him everywhere so I am looking for a more utility based rank 3 champ.

My main 2 contenders are an unduped Sorcerer Supreme and a duped Angela at sig 40 (can dump in a lot of sig if needed). I have always loved Angela even before her buff and Sorcerer Supreme has easily shown her value and versatility the last two months for me. Wildcard r3 option would be Symbiote Supreme (duped), but never enjoyed playing that slimy looking symbiote.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would say rank up sorcerer first, and while you're getting her fully ranked up, you'll get more sigs for angela, and then she will be a good r3 option. I also want to add that I find it beneficial to play Sorcerer with Sym Supreme, as you can get 45% damage increase on all specials.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well cut Sym off if you don’t like him. I like Angela a lot but I’ve never got used to Sorcerer, loads of people swear by her though.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I like sorcerer a lot, but I'd go Angela. She rocks both on and off suicides unlike sorcerer who suffers a lot from suicides.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I would do symbiote but sorcerer won't be too bad unless you have high sig angela