Compensation 3.0 is out.

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    I thought it was gonna be normal because it’s horrible to do questing rn
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,227 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

And it is BS. They have said their timetable is August 3rd to get it fixed. Which means getting wrecked trying to do anything for this month. Also if you happened to have stepped away from an alliance but still regularly play you DO NOT get this compensation and are getting screwed by KABAM.

If you left your alliance what AQ rewards are you losing and which AQ resources are you spending currently because of the bug, that you should be compensated for?

Also, the big brain move would have been to make an alliance.
    I honestly am not concerned about the AQ/AW stuff my point is that they need to address regular EQ. I did find that they intent to address it in the forums but they might send out a message in game explaining that and their projected timeline as well.
    Okay wil u like to get reviews there just expire because u can’t do the EQ ect I’m rather get the things after the fix.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I've been avoiding Chapter 3 of the monthly because nothing works. are we "supposed" to get anything before the monthly timer runs out? I don't know if I should try and waste, possibly, resources or wait and try to do it in the last day or two. Sorry if this has already been answered, I may have missed it, thanks!
  • Options
    PickledChungusPickledChungus Posts: 12
    I just want some revives for regular quests
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

When it comes to normal content, players could theoretically hold off until the bug is fixed and then Kabam could give out a bunch of energy refills to allow player to catch up as part of one big compensation package. It is not a perfect solution but it is something. Normally Kabam gives out compensation for game disruptions only after the disruption is fixed, so they know the scope of the problem. For solo content, this is still something that is reasonable to do.

One query—if the “avoid difficult content” warning still applies, why not keep all SoP quests open from the bug inception to now?

Dr. Zola
    I know a lot of players (myself included on an alt account), that pushed for TB in the last couple of weeks so we can qualify for the TB SoP objectives. I was only seeking T5CC (did 7.1), but for many others they were doing Act 6 completion.

So as much as "avoid difficult content" seems easy enough, the timing of that statement doesn't work with what is happening in the game if players are trying to maximize rewards. I do hope at the end of this that they issue compensation that addresses all game modes including solo and incursions.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

When it comes to normal content, players could theoretically hold off until the bug is fixed and then Kabam could give out a bunch of energy refills to allow player to catch up as part of one big compensation package. It is not a perfect solution but it is something. Normally Kabam gives out compensation for game disruptions only after the disruption is fixed, so they know the scope of the problem. For solo content, this is still something that is reasonable to do.

One query—if the “avoid difficult content” warning still applies, why not keep all SoP quests open from the bug inception to now?

Dr. Zola
    I know a lot of players (myself included on an alt account), that pushed for TB in the last couple of weeks so we can qualify for the TB SoP objectives. I was only seeking T5CC (did 7.1), but for many others they were doing Act 6 completion.

So as much as "avoid difficult content" seems easy enough, the timing of that statement doesn't work with what is happening in the game if players are trying to maximize rewards. I do hope at the end of this that they issue compensation that addresses all game modes including solo and incursions.
    Really doubt they will give incursion artifacts but probably 1 million battle chips would be good since arena is impacted badly 👀
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    So I got three packages of glory without having any issues with the game. What an unexpected luck.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 410 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Not affected by the bug myself and I think Kabam has done a good job communicating and trying to be transparent but I do think they shoulda thrown some reg pots/vives in there for those that that are getting screwed in timed events(sop,eq sq,more I might have missed). While some may say "there's always next month" for the rewards
    1.we still don't even know if the next patch will even work
    2. Why should those players affected be penalized for a defect in the BASIC MECHANICS OF THE GAME? If it was one mode,aq/aw,then OK ,hold off, but if I'm not mistaken this affects everything.

I have no stakes but think about the beginner players. This could really turn a lotta newer players off also. "Just opened parry and it doesn't even work😑"
    I think they'll give a good comp but it may be too late for a lot of players for certain things.just my 2 cents
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    mattress said:

Not affected by the bug myself and I think Kabam has done a good job communicating and trying to be transparent but I do think they shoulda thrown some reg pots/vives in there for those that that are getting screwed in timed events(sop,eq sq,more I might have missed). While some may say "there's always next month" for the rewards
    1.we still don't even know if the next patch will even work
    2. Why should those players affected be penalized for a defect in the BASIC MECHANICS OF THE GAME? If it was one mode,aq/aw,then OK ,hold off, but if I'm not mistaken this affects everything.

I have no stakes but think about the beginner players. This could really turn a lotta newer players off also. Just opened parry and it doesn't even work😑

For new players, they’ll get used to this quickly since they’ll probably think that they messed up their timings and it’s always been like this. The problem for them will be AFTER the problem is fixed since they were used to the messed up timings since the game started, and now they have to block a bit later than they used to.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    the glory and the potions are amazing, but I should start using those potions cuz some of them are already in overflow (cuz I'm stupid enough to use the solo ones and keep forgetting about the team ones lol)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    The regular pots, units, revives etc will come in the main compensation package.

The glory, AQ revives and pots etc are for the current cycle of AQ only (which is why they’re all AQ specific items and why we get one set each time a new cycle starts).
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

GOTG said:

So I got three packages of glory without having any issues with the game. What an unexpected luck.

IT'S A SCAM!!! I suggest writing to Kabam and asking them to take the package back from you as it was a mistake. You wouldn't want to be caught "exploiting" the game and breaking TOS.
    I sure want to see more courage people who admit that there is nothing wrong with this game instead of all liars.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

IT'S A SCAM!!! I suggest writing to Kabam and asking them to take the package back from you as it was a mistake. You wouldn't want to be caught "exploiting" the game and breaking TOS.
    I sure want to see more courage people who admit that there is nothing wrong with this game instead of all liars.
    Have you finally had a mental break of some kind? This is not the normal you at all.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Have you finally had a mental break of some kind? This is not the normal you at all.
    Didn’t he already have one?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hope Kabam will give out normal health potion and revives as this month's Cav EQ exploitation is significantly affected by Parry Dex bugs.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Kabam pls give us a final and good compensation that has either aw season rewards(once more) or last year's July compensation. Whenever I type compensation mcoc the first thing I see in YouTube is July compensation video by seatin
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Kabam pls give us a final and good compensation that has either aw season rewards(once more) or last year's July compensation. Whenever I type compensation mcoc the first thing I see in YouTube is July compensation video by seatin

Isn't that an internet throwback to 2012
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    FabiusBR said:

Rohit_316 said:

Nice, when I read this I thought they were gonna give some normal revives but this is fine with me too since I was low on glory anyway.

Normal revives would have been cool but Beggars can't be choosers i guess
    We’re not beggars, we’re customers. And customers can be choosers. We can choose to play other games. We can choose to spend no money on a broken, poorly maintained game like this one, or to spend less money. Kabam is not giving compensation out of the goodness of their heart. They are trying to prevent us from getting mad and choosing to play another game or stop spending money. We should get far more compensation for all the problems, but we won’t as long as enough of their customers are satisfied with the crumbs they are giving us.

For that much compensation in their eyes you gotta spend

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★

Isn't that an internet throwback to 2012
    The classics are always the best.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

Hope Kabam will give out normal health potion and revives as this month's Cav EQ exploitation is significantly affected by Parry Dex bugs.

Exploitation?

Exploration. My typo and you win.