**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Horseman?

13»

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    @jaded Did you use an awakening gem on him or have you just put in the odd sig stone since duping him naturally?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

@jaded Did you use an awakening gem on him or have you just put in the odd sig stone since duping him naturally?

I put 1 sig into him to see the prestige increase, But all natural except for the 1.
  • Options
    JellykaanJellykaan Posts: 17
    Other (Please specify in the comments)
    Sabertooth
  • Options
    Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    Bojack is the best Horseman
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Wolverine.
  • Options
    @BitterSteel I took Psylocke into AQ and wow, she's really racking up those psi-charges! She's much more fun than the regular old not-horsewoman her!
  • Options
    Nah, mate, guess and speculate to your heart's content. I've got enough answers already so from now on the poll can be considered open to everyone.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

@BitterSteel I took Psylocke into AQ and wow, she's really racking up those psi-charges! She's much more fun than the regular old not-horsewoman her!

That's awesome! I'm really glad you like her. Yeah the horsewoman ability really transforms her damage. She gets way more psi charges, which gives her way more crit rate, she has a great special damage increase and more detonation when you need it!
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Classic Storm, she literally melts opponents with shock damage, more than Cable does
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Depending on the circumstances, Wolvie is the best horseman so long as the opponent can bleed. After him, I’d say Gambit because perfect block is an insanely powerful ability.