Game Service Interruption: The Contest is currently experiencing server latency issues resulting in some slowdowns and errors. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

What should I focus on next?

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

I’m a F2P cav and I’ve only completed V7 and one quest of V2. I’ve not yet completed LoL yet since I’m hunting for 5 star Aegon or even Stryfe if I’m getting desperate. I’m stuck on 6.2.2 since the Mr Sinister is pain in the a**. I’ve completed all 6 fight in SoP till now and I’m aiming for at least 7 and hopefully 9. I’m just wondering what I should aim for next in the game and any necessary rank ups if possible. I’m facing an ISO shortage too, hence why some champs are not completely levelled up.

Comments

• Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    I am almost at the same point as you. I am currently working on 100% Act 5. Then I plan to do Variants 6 and 4.
    Monthly content is very important for rank up resources.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Could someone please help? I’m not sure about which variants I should do or whether I should go for 6.2 completion.
    Anyone?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,105 ★★★★★
    I would recommend you sort your champs through a filter to see which Variant requirements you have the best champs for. #Villains for V6; #Symbiotes, #Spider-Verse Heroes and Mystics for V5. It's a little difficult to get a complete picture of your roster in those specific regards by running a mental filter when looking through your roster, but it seems like you have at least some good villains. Doom and Ghost probably work well (Doom did for me but I never used Ghost much).

Symbiote Supreme is obviously a symbiote and a really good one at that. You have a 6* Venompool so I would check out his buff to see if he's worth taking to Variant 5.

If you have a 5 or 6* Ultron (or Vision), he has a synergy with Warlock that makes both of them viable for the Mr Sinister fight. They are both poison immune and, with the synergy, both get a fury when they resist a poison effect. If you bring G2099 as well, you'll gain power at the same time and have a grand old time.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,058 ★★★★★
    Variants. Warlock, thing, and doom stand out. Please don't be desperate to do LOL. The rewards aren't great. If you do pull aegon, max sig, it can be as little as 4 revives the issue is health pots.
    Oh ok thanks guys! This was really helpful