**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units did you use on the Grandmaster?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I’m getting close to 6.4.6 and I want to know how many units I would need to use

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Zero. I saved revives and potions for two weeks.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    700-800 and about 5 revives that I had from before
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Avg was about 300 to 600 units for each path
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    300 and some revives
  • Options
    No unit's or revives spent on the tenacity path
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I used 200 my first run, but i’ve heard the average first run cost is more like 300 units
  • Options
    Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    About 1000
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    700 units worth of revives and pots. I don't remember how many units exactly. Wait for the bug to get fixed tho
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No units, just a lot of farmed revives. I enjoyed the fight but hated the final phase. I could do the first 90% without using a revive but the end would be a ton.
  • Options

None with no revives or potions

I didn't do it yet
    6.3?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    It took me a revive 🤗
    Good luck mate. Maut farm some revives and see some videos before hand
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
    If you are skilled then you can solo the guy. But I averaged around 500 units worth of items per path. So this includes all the fights, not just the GM. And some lanes it was close to 300, but that would depend on your roster to easily clear the lanes
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★

If you are skilled then you can solo the guy. But I averaged around 500 units worth of items per path. So this includes all the fights, not just the GM. And some lanes it was close to 300, but that would depend on your roster to easily clear the lanes

And during the GM fight, most of my revives were team revives. No point in buying single revives since there is no specific counter for GM so you can use all champs, and its cheaper than throwing one revive on a single champ every single time
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    300 i think.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I used a total of 1 team revive, 8 solo revives, and a bunch of HP potions that I got from ROL. No units.

But I did start over twice in order to get more practice. My initial plan was to start over at least 3 times, but on my 3rd try, I felt pretty good so I just stuck with it.

The fight isn't hard per se. The challenge is twofold imo:
    1. There is no other fight like this. So it's hard to prepare. You have to read the prompts and act accordingly, but this forces you to look at another part of the screen and think about something else, which causes you to make mistakes. So I highly recommend getting to the GM a few times just to get some practice and familiarity. Once you're familiar, it's pretty easy.

2. You can't just chip away with each attempt. You can use countless revives, but if you don't actually get to the wounded stage, then you're just wasting items/units. Unlike other bosses, you can't just chip away by constantly reviving.
  • Options
    ShooooooShoooooo Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Good evening guys. I created this channel for those in difficulty in events, history, variants, and for those who do not have time to do arena.
    You see and if you are interested contact me.
    https://t.me/Marveleventi
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

None with no revives or potions

I didn't do it yet
    6.3?
    Yeah recently beat the Champion
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Since it doesn't really matter what champ you use, I recommend a taunt champ which should greatly cut down on units/ revives
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    just explored and did about 3-7 free revives per run