**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion for rank 4 upgrade

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys!
Among 4* SS, proxima, bp, capt.america IW, ultron, which one should I take to rank 4. Among them, only SS is duped. Plus I have SW, wasp, AA, hercules, BW (DO), terrax already at rank 4, and SW, wasp, AA are duped.
PS: I just completed act 4, so suggestion needed which one would be helpful for act5. thanks
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,643 Guardian
    Those are all good options, I personally enjoy SS and Cap IW the most out of those. With all your r4 champs you should be able to beat act 5 no problem.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Those are all good options, I personally enjoy SS and Cap IW the most out of those. With all your r4 champs you should be able to beat act 5 no problem.

Thanks bro, among my rank 4 champs I really like SW and wasp, in most part of the quest I just used these 2. I love Ultron and IW, they both deal great damage. I have limited resources and I can take only 1 of them to rank 4.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I really thought this post would be about 6star rank4s. sigh

Anyway, take up CapIW, Hercules, AA, Ultron
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,643 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Thanks bro, among my rank 4 champs I really like SW and wasp, in most part of the quest I just used these 2. I love Ultron and IW, they both deal great damage. I have limited resources and I can take only 1 of them to rank 4.
    Generally rank up those you use. Back in the day when r3s were hard to get I was told to rank up Hood because of how good he was. He was and still is good for those niche uses he has, but I don't enjoy that playstyle. I still have my Sig 200 void sitting at r4 for all eternity and won't r5 him because I don't enjoy his playstyle. So always make sure you enjoy how they are played, not just because they are good.
    Malreck04 said:

I really thought this post would be about 6star rank4s. sigh

Anyway, take up CapIW, Hercules, AA, Ultron

Bro, I don't even have a 5*. LOL
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Generally rank up those you use. Back in the day when r3s were hard to get I was told to rank up Hood because of how good he was. He was and still is good for those niche uses he has, but I don't enjoy that playstyle. I still have my Sig 200 void sitting at r4 for all eternity and won't r5 him because I don't enjoy his playstyle. So always make sure you enjoy how they are played, not just because they are good.
    Agreed bro, I have plenty of 4* sitting at r1, these are the champs I really enjoy playing with, but since I am quite new to the game and I am still learning, but due to limited resources I am a bit confused.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    @ZAHIDMALIK1588

You're best choices are:
    1) AA (he literally shuts down 80% of everything in-game)
    2) SS (She's awesome if you need a Mystic Nullifier or you want an evade counter which is super helpful)
    3) Ultron (He's a beast! Has really good bleeds and double immunities, which trust me, will help you so much in Act 5. I personally used Ultron to complete some Biohazard lanes in Act 5 last week)
    4) Hercules (This champ is also absolutely bonkers, so he's a great choice too)
    5) CAIW (Great raw damage and very high BP which helps a lot in Act 5 to minimize chip dmg)

All the champs mentioned above are really really good choices so you can't go wrong with any of them. Have a great time playing!
    Sergeant_ said:

@ZAHIDMALIK1588

You're best choices are:
    1) AA (he literally shuts down 80% of everything in-game)
    2) SS (She's awesome if you need a Mystic Nullifier or you want an evade counter which is super helpful)
    3) Ultron (He's a beast! Has really good bleeds and double immunities, which trust me, will help you so much in Act 5. I personally used Ultron to complete some Biohazard lanes in Act 5 last week)
    4) Hercules (This champ is also absolutely bonkers, so he's a great choice too)
    5) CAIW (Great raw damage and very high BP which helps a lot in Act 5 to minimize chip dmg)

All the champs mentioned above are really really good choices so you can't go wrong with any of them. Have a great time playing!

Really helpful bro! much appreciated.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    No problem dude, glad to help you!