**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* champs in Arena vs reporting the same points as 5* champs

Hi all. I’ve noticed that 6* champs in arena are producing the same points tally as 5* champs. I don’t believe that’s right and I feel something is wrong. Has anyone seen this as well?

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    They give the same in the basic but not in the featured
  • Options
    I_amDomI_amDom Posts: 5
    I swear I never noticed that ever. I must have been going for featured all this time so switching to basic was a bit of a surprise. Thanks for the clarification
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    I_amDom said:

I swear I never noticed that ever. I must have been going for featured all this time so switching to basic was a bit of a surprise. Thanks for the clarification

Not sure how long you mean by “all this time”. But it is a fairly recent (past couple months) change, when they restructured Arena's and got rid of the separate 3*/4*/5* Features, in favor of a single “Feature” arena where you can get the lower level champs as milestones.
    (in addition to the “Basic champ” arena, so just those 2 champ arenas each time).

“Basic” one now allows you to use 6*, but because lesser-roster players are also running that same Basic, they don’t give 6* the extra points in that one. (They still do in the Feature arena).