**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think the new sq will be?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've wanted that symbiote event back forever. I was playing back then, but I was such a noob that I couldn't use him to his full potential. I think you could rank him up to about the equivalent of a maxed-out 5* champ but I could only rank him up to a mid-tier 4* or something like that.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Stebo_79 said:

A spider-verse themed mutant treasure Island please

In before @Worknprogress calls the majority of the player base lazy for enjoying Mutant Treasure Island
    If the shoe fits 🤷🏻‍♂️.

People loving events like that just show that most players only care about getting as much as possible for as little as possible though. No one can say it was fun, it was just lucrative.

• Options
    DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★

Rasilover said:

Wish a rocket scrapyard type event will return in MCOC

I wouldn't expect this to ever make a comeback. Rocket's Scrapyard was used because we didn't have the tech to make additional Stores at the time, so it was like a makeshift store. "Choose a path and spend your currency to open a gate that gives you rewards". Now, we just do "Spend your currency on your chosen reward".

That said... Maybe there's a place for something like it in the future. One where people don't have to do a quest 100x times to get a bunch of Tier 2 Class Catalysts, because that was what they were after at the time...
    pretty sure he/she meant the rewards itself rather than how the event goes, we could get 8 carb cores for free, nowadays, it's no where to be found in all story quest/event quest/side quest/varient..etc
    perhaphs you guys should consider put these as a rewards, not asking for much, maybe 1 per month
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    DrDrill said:

Rasilover said:

I wouldn't expect this to ever make a comeback. Rocket's Scrapyard was used because we didn't have the tech to make additional Stores at the time, so it was like a makeshift store. "Choose a path and spend your currency to open a gate that gives you rewards". Now, we just do "Spend your currency on your chosen reward".

That said... Maybe there's a place for something like it in the future. One where people don't have to do a quest 100x times to get a bunch of Tier 2 Class Catalysts, because that was what they were after at the time...
    pretty sure he/she meant the rewards itself rather than how the event goes, we could get 8 carb cores for free, nowadays, it's no where to be found in all story quest/event quest/side quest/varient..etc
    perhaphs you guys should consider put these as a rewards, not asking for much, maybe 1 per month
    Wait y’all got 8 CARBONADIUM cores for free in that one event?!
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

I was not preset back then but from brian grant's video it was 10 carbonadium cores.

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

I was not preset back then but from brian grant's video it was 10 carbonadium cores.

Damnn that’s a lot. I wish I played back then
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

DrDrill said:

Rasilover said:

I don't think you could get 8. They were 30k Scrap.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGNZpMIR5SQ I don't remember there being that many opportunities for that many cores.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Gwenpool goes to cinemas. Champion challenges or mutant Treasure Island
  • Options
    MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    Tomorow We Will Find Out
    I Hope It Is Really Good
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

It will be grindy and tedious as is the trend this year. :#

I dont find this month's grindy or tedious. 5 minutes ish each day for great rewards
    It takes you an average of 20 seconds per fight this month on legendary?
    Probably yeah. R3 ghost team slays. If im not mistaken tho theres 10 fights making it 30s on 5 minute. But i also said ish. Most champs r5 and up should be able to do 80-120k health in that amount of time
    @ Crcrcrc
    Me over here averaging 20 minutes per round lol
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Seraphion said:

I would really like to experience something like the little Symbiote.

I wasn't around when that came out but it seems to be a favorite of many.

It was really awesome event.we got a weak little symbiod which was upgradable via its own shard and while fighting with symbiod we were able to use enhancements.
  • Options
    Omg this is on richthemans video
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I don’t really care what the event is as long as I never have to play another fight with CAIW… This month was a slog having to win so many fights with him.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

I don’t really care what the event is as long as I never have to play another fight with CAIW… This month was a slog having to win so many fights with him.

Don't think he was required to get all the milestone. You could have ignored him and still gotten everything, just a longer wait.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hidden intel on what SQ will be…

Nothing!
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Hidden intel on what SQ will be…

Nothing!
    Rip
    Sq is the best part of the month
    Well atleast there giving free stuff
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Once again, Kabam failing the crucial segment of players who want to do a quest 100 times for a single t2 class catalyst each time…😜

You joke but I made a spreadsheet last night to track my 3* rank ups and I need 879 T2B (I think) so if it’s on offer I ain’t gonna say no 🧐
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

That's definitely fair. I miss the same premise of the Event, though. Glad something like it may come in the future. :)