**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will a new title appear soon?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
I have a feeling we will because pretty sure we'll have our first r4 after SoP ends. Most likely the next title will require either 7.3 or 7.4 completion and r4 requirements.

Comments

• Options
    DeewillDeewill Posts: 83
    That’s pretty tough to get.. it will take idk how long to get an r4.. well to me I’m not playing all content like talking about it.. I completed 7.2 and that was bad but not bad bad.. the rewards aren’t good enough to complete an r4 champ to me.. unless you’re buying everything you can buy.. or in the top top ranked alliances..
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I really hope they don't push out a new title yet. Mostly because we don't have anything that's truly TB difficulty yet.

Couldn’t agree more.
  • Options
    _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    No TB difficulty, no Thronebreaker crystals out yet, title itself is out for not even a year and 7.4 is still a year away or so and people are asking if we are getting next title already.
    Besides, why everyone assumes new title will be released in act 7? Could be act 8 chapter 1 or 2 just as likely.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Kabl said:

I have a feeling we will because pretty sure we'll have our first r4 after SoP ends. Most likely the next title will require either 7.3 or 7.4 completion and r4 requirements.

You expect Kabam to release a new progression title after every rank unlocks?
    It's a possibility.
  • Options
    Maybe we'll get TB difficulty later this year and then more likely 8.1 or 8.2 completion and r4 requirements. Is that more plausible?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Kabl said:

Maybe we'll get TB difficulty later this year and then more likely 8.1 or 8.2 completion and r4 requirements. Is that more plausible?

Doubt it can’t se them rushed for a new tilie if there do it there wil hav to make new crystal okay there’s doesn’t hav to but to hype the new tilie of there wil need to bots that’s to
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Gamer said:

Kabl said:

Doubt it can’t se them rushed for a new tilie if there do it there wil hav to make new crystal okay there’s doesn’t hav to but to hype the new tilie of there wil need to bots that’s to
    Is a year and a half from now rushed?

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I fully expect there to be another progression title when act 7 is done. By then, it’ll be about 10 months, we might have a thronebreaker eq difficulty, rank 4 6*s, and much much more
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Next title might come the same way cav did like act 8.1.6 with a rank 4 champ maybe? Idk hard to say
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I really hope they don't push out a new title yet. Mostly because we don't have anything that's truly TB difficulty yet.

I think one could argue that the Gauntlet was most certainly TB difficulty. I am TB and I wasn’t able to do it for a few reasons; not good with Quake, No Namor and No gHulk. I do now have a r5 sig 200 Namor for when it comes back (conveniently pulled the day after the Gauntlet ended).

But generally, yeah, the content doesn’t require TB level champs yet.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I think one could argue that the Gauntlet was most certainly TB difficulty. I am TB and I wasn’t able to do it for a few reasons; not good with Quake, No Namor and No gHulk. I do now have a r5 sig 200 Namor for when it comes back (conveniently pulled the day after the Gauntlet ended).

Not to be one of those guys, but the Gauntlet definitely wasn't TB difficulty. It may have been locked to TBs, but it certainly wasn't anymore challenging than Cav difficulty, just longer and a little more restrictive.
    Now that the 7.3 Beta is done and gone, I feel reasonably confident to say that when I say TB difficulty, I refer to the new cross-fight nodes and playstyles that were in it.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    We'll get a new progression title the next time they think we need a new deal tier.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Hopefully no time this year. Maybe sometime in 2022 we will need another title tier but not now.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Probably too early, but I was under the impression that 7.3 would have the title. As it's every 3 chapters since uncollected. 5.2>6.1>6.4. Maybe they'll do it like they did thronebreaker...release the content then add the caveat of some rank of a 6 star later to get the title?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Probably too early, but I was under the impression that 7.3 would have the title. As it's every 3 chapters since uncollected. 5.2>6.1>6.4. Maybe they'll do it like they did thronebreaker...release the content then add the caveat of some rank of a 6 star later to get the title?

6.4 doesn't have a progression title. You get a title but it's just a title like you get from UC MEQ's. 5.4 also has a title, Elders Bane. Not like many know that since everyone seems to be skipping Act 5 exploration.

Thronebreaker was originally meant to be a title for Act 7. The design team decided to go a different direction with story content and stopped making the content overly difficult. Since the content wouldn't be an issue, they released the TB title super early with very little in terms of requirements. If it was left to be attained through Act 7, we'd likely have much higher requirements for the TB title.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Speaking of 7.3 & 7.4...

Do you think expo of 7.3 will give a substantial amount of t3a & t6b shards.. so say if you 100% 7.2 you get a small amount, 7.3 will give you enough to form 1 of each

And 7.4 will give 2 of each...

So basically if you fully explore act 7 we'd have enough to R4 a champ?

I think it's quite likely tbh.

Act 5 gave you enough t5b to take a 5* to R5

Act 6 expo gave you a guaranteed R3..

Act 7 expo enough t3a & t6b for a R4 maybe?
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Not to be one of those guys, but the Gauntlet definitely wasn't TB difficulty. It may have been locked to TBs, but it certainly wasn't anymore challenging than Cav difficulty, just longer and a little more restrictive.
    Now that the 7.3 Beta is done and gone, I feel reasonably confident to say that when I say TB difficulty, I refer to the new cross-fight nodes and playstyles that were in it.
    I do agree that 7.3 appears to be much more difficult. I struggled quite a bit on more than a few quests and the majority of the paths.

But sorry man, the Gauntlet was most certainly TB level, and arguably the toughest content we’ve seen outside of Abyss. If you’re a Quake or Ghost expert, I’m sure it wasn’t too bad, but for roughly half of the player base, it was very difficult. Seeing some of the “skilled you tubers(and no, not Seatin) blow through revives and potions to complete it proves that. Granted there was some that did it itemless, which is insane, but that is 2% of the players if that.
    Are you referring to Brain Grant’s korg run? 🥴
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

ItsDamien said:

In the sense that the individual fights were not much harder than the hardest fights that show up in Cav EQ, that's true, but that kinda breaks the definition of difficulty a bit. If all the minions in Cav EQ were promoted to boss level fights, the hardest fights wouldn't get any harder, but by any reasonable measure Cav EQ would get several times harder to complete.

I'd say if you were just looking to do the first path of Gauntlet and exit, that was somewhat harder than Cav EQ but anyone who can do Cav EQ without struggling would be able to do that without too much difficulty. But attempting to do the entire thing would be an order of magnitude harder, because you can't bring optimal counters for every fight and even tiny mistakes add up on a path with 21 fights in it. Conservatively, I'd say completing the full run of Gauntlet would be five times harder than doing a completion run of the typical Cav EQ, and that's assuming you did it with reasonably optimal strategies.
  • Options
    _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    Qfury said:

Speaking of 7.3 & 7.4...

Do you think expo of 7.3 will give a substantial amount of t3a & t6b shards.. so say if you 100% 7.2 you get a small amount, 7.3 will give you enough to form 1 of each

And 7.4 will give 2 of each...

So basically if you fully explore act 7 we'd have enough to R4 a champ?

I think it's quite likely tbh.

Act 5 gave you enough t5b to take a 5* to R5

Act 6 expo gave you a guaranteed R3..

Act 7 expo enough t3a & t6b for a R4 maybe?

My guess would be that you get a 6* class rank up gem 3->4 for full act 7 exploration, but it is just a speculation. I do believe tho, that you will get enough resources to have one r4 6* from act 7 one way or the other.