**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A lot of glitches recently….?

Don’t you guys think there have been a lot of glitches lately? And the game starts to lag a lot about half an hour into and eventually crashes and closes itself. That’s whats happening with me…..

And WHY in the world is there a godly buffed 1 star spidy symbiote???

Also the crystals just glitch out while spinning… 🤔

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Forget if that Sym.Spidey is in Act 4 or 5, but is that where you found him ? Probably around the same area in Acts that had super-buffed Juggs and Magneto (and Storm ? to a lesser extent).
    Yep, sort of a trap they did there, lulling you into a false sense of security with that 1*

As for crashing, best to periodically do a manual Close/reopen yourself after couple Quests, or xx number of Arena Matches, to avoid the eventual memory leak or resource crunch (or whatever) that eventually halts your session.
    And also hard-reboots of device lesser often too (found in my case, hard reboots needed after times of viewing many videos).
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited July 2021
    That can’t be arena?
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I get the lighting issue too. It’s like there is too much and it turns white.