**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena streak broken

Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
I'm just curious if I'm the only one because this is insanely frustrating. This month I've lost 3 or 4 arena steaks due to AI never using a special and just blocking, blocking, blocking until I attack and then intercepting me and knocking me out in 5 hits. That or I'll get the parry bug and just not have a chance. I've been doing arenas for years without ever losing a streak. I've almost broken 3 devices I'm so frustrated with this.

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I haven't had this happen to me since the update. But I also run suicides so if the opponents hit a special 3, I definitely did something wrong. Which arena are you guys talking about? Or is it present in all of them?
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I've only been running the featured arena. 4 runs off all my 6 stars gets me the 1k shards
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

This month I've lost 3 or 4 arena steaks due to AI never using a special and just blocking, blocking, blocking until I attack and then intercepting me and knocking me out in 5 hits.

How strong is your team versus that of the A.I. when this is being observed?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Depending on the team I use they can be reluctant around streak 9-12. They also won't charge in to be parried. Haven't lost any streaks though.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They did an arena ai improvement but it wasn't enough. Idk why they just put act AI or something to arena.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

Smokely7 said:

This month I've lost 3 or 4 arena steaks due to AI never using a special and just blocking, blocking, blocking until I attack and then intercepting me and knocking me out in 5 hits.

How strong is your team versus that of the A.I. when this is being observed?
    It is my 6 star r1s. I've been using this for years to beat deathmatch teams. They aren't the issue. I'd like to think my abilities aren't either. Otherwise this would be a useless post. I've cleared all content and rarely need items for higher content (I'm no MSD but probably at a Seatin or KT1 level).