**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena streak broken

Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
I'm just curious if I'm the only one because this is insanely frustrating. This month I've lost 3 or 4 arena steaks due to AI never using a special and just blocking, blocking, blocking until I attack and then intercepting me and knocking me out in 5 hits. That or I'll get the parry bug and just not have a chance. I've been doing arenas for years without ever losing a streak. I've almost broken 3 devices I'm so frustrated with this.

Comments

• Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I haven't had this happen to me since the update. But I also run suicides so if the opponents hit a special 3, I definitely did something wrong. Which arena are you guys talking about? Or is it present in all of them?
  • Options
    I've only been running the featured arena. 4 runs off all my 6 stars gets me the 1k shards
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

This month I've lost 3 or 4 arena steaks due to AI never using a special and just blocking, blocking, blocking until I attack and then intercepting me and knocking me out in 5 hits.

How strong is your team versus that of the A.I. when this is being observed?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Depending on the team I use they can be reluctant around streak 9-12. They also won't charge in to be parried. Haven't lost any streaks though.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They did an arena ai improvement but it wasn't enough. Idk why they just put act AI or something to arena.
  • Options

Smokely7 said:

This month I've lost 3 or 4 arena steaks due to AI never using a special and just blocking, blocking, blocking until I attack and then intercepting me and knocking me out in 5 hits.

How strong is your team versus that of the A.I. when this is being observed?
    It is my 6 star r1s. I've been using this for years to beat deathmatch teams. They aren't the issue. I'd like to think my abilities aren't either. Otherwise this would be a useless post. I've cleared all content and rarely need items for higher content (I'm no MSD but probably at a Seatin or KT1 level).