**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone want to buff her?

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Give her a pre fight that allows you to choose what missions you want in order
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Just because you specifically asked I'm going to have to say no to buffing her.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Might be broken but how about a persistent charge that allows her carry her missions over max2
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    She needs the synergy panther just got.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Several other cosmic champs ahead of her…Drax, Groot, SIM, OGCM, Ms. M, Air Walker, Super Skrull, Kamala, Phoenix, maybe Black Bolt.

Dr. Zola

Not many in her buff class though, most of the ones you listed are in full rework territory.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    No, she's OK. There's are so many more champs that need buffing over her.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

DrZola said:

Several other cosmic champs ahead of her…Drax, Groot, SIM, OGCM, Ms. M, Air Walker, Super Skrull, Kamala, Phoenix, maybe Black Bolt.

Dr. Zola

Not many in her buff class though, most of the ones you listed are in full rework territory.
    Sad but true. I had hoped the CMM synergies would boost OGCM and Ms. M, but no dice. I tend to think Skrull and AW can be salvaged, though. Not nearly as bad as the others.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

IKON said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Sad but true. I had hoped the CMM synergies would boost OGCM and Ms. M, but no dice. I tend to think Skrull and AW can be salvaged, though. Not nearly as bad as the others.

Dr. Zola
    Air-Walker just needs a immunity, changes to the ramp up and better Armour Break duration and refreshing. Sure some more damage too.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    I'd like to buff her. She doesn't need as much as the champs that Zola mentioned - but she's still of a category that needs work.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266969/proxima-midnight-needs-a-tune-up-and-here-it-is#latest
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    She could do with a tweak whereby like Sorcerer supreme, some mechanism allows her to rotate through missions (heavy is out of the question given it is a mission) or a prefight to choose which comes first at least.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

No_oneuk said:

I think they should make one single change, and that would be that she has all missions at the same time and you can complete them together, they don't have to be done in order. So you can do a parry and a heavy and work towards both missions 1 and 3 at the same time. Once you've done 6 parries 4 intercepts and 5 knockdowns with sp or heavy, that's it, you have all 3 missions done.

That’s actually genius.
    Yup agree
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I think they should make one single change, and that would be that she has all missions at the same time and you can complete them together, they don't have to be done in order. So you can do a parry and a heavy and work towards both missions 1 and 3 at the same time. Once you've done 6 parries 4 intercepts and 5 knockdowns with sp or heavy, that's it, you have all 3 missions done.

Love this. I'm a big advocate for KISS (keep it simple, stupid), and this is a great example of that.

I'd still want better Block Prof, though. Might be greedy, but I feel that champs with blocking-implied kit should either have above-average Block Prof or a Perfect Block mechanic.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    The only thing that would make this champ an absolute monster is persistent charges/being able to carry over her missions..

She might be a bit broken then though 🤷‍♂️

Edit: just seen someone else mentioned that
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Don't underestimate her.

Just complete all missions awaken her and see big sp3