**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Censor control in global chat is ridiculous

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
The censoring control in global chat has gotten out of hand Kabam. You censored the names "Bruce Wayne" and "Jim Lee", and the advice "Use Gwenpool for her bleed damage". Whhhhhhhhy?!? And there's been many more! You're censoring words that shouldn't be!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Global 🥶
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    One piece of advice, don’t chat on global
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I just checked and I still see people talking, so the censor is clearly not aggressive enough yet.

I heard disabling global actually turns off the global filter.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Honestly though, they should remove the censored chat with friends in the game at least. Me and my friend were planning about what to do and who to choose in incursions yesterday and half the sentences were blurred and it took so long to try to understand each other and know what to do.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Stellar said:

Global Chat is generally use to insult other players...

Use the Line App to communicate with your team and other players.
    There are lots of Chat room you can use for recruitment, help on act7/Abyss etc..

It's UNBELIEVEABLE! I've blocked so many idiots. Thanks for the suggestion! You've given me an idea that I can put into action.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

im pretty sure "pie" was censored once lol dont know how that could of been taken out of context... i like apple pie... LOL global needs an update but since global doesnt make the game money they wont change it.

Wow smh. I can believe it lmfao
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Imagine STILL using global chat
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    They should have an option to turn off the filter in alliance chats and between friends. It gets pretty ridiculous
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

im pretty sure "pie" was censored once lol dont know how that could of been taken out of context... i like apple pie... LOL global needs an update but since global doesnt make the game money they wont change it.

Wow smh. I can believe it lmfao
    did someone delete my comment here as well?? mods are trolling if it was i cant see the comment anymore... i guess people hate pies smh