Which champ to rank up for Thronebreaker?

4cCc44cCc4 Member Posts: 10
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Current Cav, have completed act 6 and I will get at least 50% t5CC from summer of pain rewards.
In terms of T5CC I have, along with potential rank ups I have:
Mutant - 59% (AA unawakened/ Gambit)
Tech - 32% (War Machine)
Skill - 16% (Mole Man)
Cosmic - 18% (Angela awakened - sig 28)
Mystic - 16% (literally do not have a single mystic 6 * let alone a good one lol )
Science - 18% (Thing/SpiderGwen)

Since archangel is unawakened, I know mole man is probably the best champ out of these. But since I'm so close to forming a mutant, and because I like archangel. I kinda wanna go all the way and use my t5CC selectors to get him to R3 for TB. But I'm not sure if thats the best idea.

Which champ to rank up for Thronebreaker? 67 votes

AA (unawakened)
40%
rishisaifmussapAanthoyuwmanveertherealJeal79DeaconKillswitch01H3t3rRenaxqqRonSwansonHoitadoScrubhanHSS75Yodabolt21ShaqatacPrtjoDeewillObstacleDraconic_12 27 votes
Mole Man
56%
danielmathzuffyOliverJWMenkentRahultripathiThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxSbkruebEtjamaAdamb208TimeGenesisUvoginEbony_NawBerjibsJaymix79FiiNCHTP33MasterpuffDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavens 38 votes
Other (Let me know which one)
2%
Will3808KaleaTheGod 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Mole Man
    We need to know the other options to tell you who else to rank up. But right now mole man’s a really good choice for a TB rank up. And you’ll get lots more T5CC after you become TB in case you might start regretting your decision.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,958 Guardian
    AA unawakened would be good for tb, then commit to awakening him from abyss (maybe luck from the SOpNexus)
  • 4cCc44cCc4 Member Posts: 10

We need to know the other options to tell you who else to rank up. But right now mole man’s a really good choice for a TB rank up. And you’ll get lots more T5CC after you become TB in case you might start regretting your decision.

I listed the others in the main post. (Sig 28 Angela, Thing, Spider Gwen, War Machine, Gambit)

Also, yeah I love Mole man but like I said I'm really far from forming a skill t5CC even with SOP rewards (16% right now for skill compared to 59% on mutant). So I wouldnt be able to get him to r3 for TB immediately.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Mole Man
    4cCc4 said:

I listed the others in the main post. (Sig 28 Angela, Thing, Spider Gwen, War Machine, Gambit)

Also, yeah I love Mole man but like I said I'm really far from forming a skill t5CC even with SOP rewards (16% right now for skill compared to 59% on mutant). So I wouldnt be able to get him to r3 for TB immediately.
    Sorry bout that lol. I would do what @pseudosane said then
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Member Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mole Man
    4cCc4 said:

Since archangel is unawakened, I know mole man is probably the best champ out of these. But since I'm so close to forming a mutant, and because I like archangel. I kinda wanna go all the way and use my t5CC selectors to get him to R3 for TB. But I'm not sure if thats the best idea.

Go AA then, If you're willing to grind units for cyber weekend you can probably pick up a generic gem.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Member Posts: 296 ★★
    AA (unawakened)
    Whoever you can get fast, rank them up for tb. Don't wait for the perfect champ.
  • DeewillDeewill Member Posts: 84
    AA (unawakened)
    I said AA because he’s the closest to making you become Thronebreaker.. just make sure you become throne afterwards so get who is closest to it.. it’s easier after you get one champ to get another one..
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Mole Man
    I voted molegod but Archangel is probably the better choice. You can get 2 25% T5 CC selectors pretty easily from Carina challenges so it is probably best to just get TB early so you can then invest in Molegod
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    AA (unawakened)
    He's a very good champ to rank 3 first, if u had more skill fragments than i had choosen mole man. But u need to focus on what u have more to push to thronebreaker. Mole man can come later
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 768 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Mole Man
    Keep grinding SOP to get 75% selector and form a skill one to use on mole man. The monthly EQ gives you a nexus so that should top off the remaining 8% left to form the skill one
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,759 ★★★★★
    Other (Let me know which one)
    The correct answer here is gambit. That’s who I’d take.

If I was choosing out of AA and moleman though, I’d choose mole man.