**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst Selectors in your inventory

JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
Is there an argument against sending catalyst selectors to your inventory? Obviously I love that they have existed for a while now in the game, but I think a small QOL improvement would be to store them in your item inventory once claimed (or crystal tab somehow) so that you don't have to make a decision on which class you're going for immediately. I know they added your current count & fragment count to help you decide, but the best possible version for me would allow me to stash em' for when I know I need them.

Let me know what you folks think

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I’ve said this before in another thread too, it would be really helpful if they did that. When the SoP rewards are distributed a lot of them would want to open the selectors after the opening the Nexus, but now they just have to hope they get what they want.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    They won't let it stay in your stash, as that's like having a generic class catalyst. A generic AG is far more valuable than a class AG, for example.

That said, I'd like at least a 24hr grace period for selectors, awarded or purchased. Like those holiday gifts that could be opened early, or would auto-open after a set period of time.

It'd be a nice QoL adjustment for players, without mussing up the game economy.